For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* MARCH 6-8: Lumbermen's Merchandising Corp. at Convention Center. Contact Kathleen M. Butcosk, 137 W. Wayne Ave., Wayne, Pa. 19087. Expected attendance: 1,500.
* MARCH 13-15: Rose Hulman Institute of Technology annual reunion, at Cross Keys Inn. Contact Herman Shaw, Bedford Court, No. 746, 3701 International Drive, Silver Spring, Md. 20906. Expected attendance: 100.
MARCH 17-18: International Reading Association at Sheraton Baltimore. Contact Bonnie Schmeltz, 3605 Laurel View Road, Laurel, Md. 20724. Expected attendance: 800.* MARCH 18-20: Franciscan Sisters of the Poor Health System Inc., National Trustee Seminar, at Hyatt Regency. Contact David Hunt, c/o Maritz Travel, 7535 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, Va. 22003. Expected Attendance: 300.
* MARCH 18-21: American Society of Law and Medicine at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Contact Kris
ten McCarthy, 765 Commonwealth Ave., 16th Floor, Boston, Mass. 02215. Expected attendance: 300.
* MARCH 19-21: Amway Corp., Storms Leadership Weekend #2, at Stouffer Harborplace. Contact G. Lee Storms, 12406 Providence Road West, P.O. Box 981, Pineville, N.C. 28134. Expected attendance: 3,275.
MARCH 24-27: Maryland Printmakers Association at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Phyllis Wright, 807 E. Baltimore St., Baltimore, Md. 21202. Expected attendance: 350.
* MARCH 5-12: National Association of Community Health Centers at Hyatt Regency. Contact Kathy Kunkler, 1330 New Hampshire Ave. N.W., Suite 122, Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* MARCH 7-9: American Public Transit Association at J. W. Marriott. Contact Ingrid Tomasek, 1201 New York Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 600.
* MARCH 7-10: American Academy of Actuaries at Omni Shoreham Hotel. Contact Gwen Hughes, 1720 Eye St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006. Expected attendance: 600.