* Margot's Finishing Touches relocated to Clock Tower Place, 1410 Forest Drive in Annapolis.
* Apogee Designs Ltd., a manufacturing company in Baltimore, moved to 101 S. Kane St.
* Eisner & Associates Inc., a regional advertising agency, is representing Ashley Treatment Center in Havre de Grace, American Foundation for Urologic Disease, the Taubman Co.
* Marriner Marketing Communications Inc., a Columbia-based advertising and sales promotion agency, is representing BASF, Contadina pastas, Service America Sports Catering.
* Fast & Associates Inc., an advertising agency in Columbia, is providing advertising and marketing services for Culbertson Enterprises Inc.
* Zeinog & Associates Inc., an advertising agency in Severna Park, is representing Mount Bay Homes and Robert Awalt Builders.
* Arthritis Foundation, Maryland Chapter, elected the following directors: David Armstrong, section head, product development, Procter & Gamble; James B. Astrachan, partner, Hazel & Thomas; Patsy Blackshear, deputy superintendent of schools, Baltimore City Board of Education; Mary Jo Bosley; Wayne Butcher, Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, The Johns Hopkins School of Hygiene and Public Health; Michael Jacobs, M.D., Good Samaritan Hospital; Linda Miller of Meridian Health Care; George K. Reynolds III of Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander; Joel Rosenberg, president, Candy Express; Charles Via, M.D., division of Rheumatology and Immunology, University of Maryland School of Medicine; Susan Wozenski; and Barbara G. Zabriskie, Spine & Sports Rehabilitation Center.
* Wesley Home Inc., a Christian Home in Baltimore, named Arleynn Mahan president; Jeannette Dykman recording secretary; Mary Dunton, corresponding secretary; and Carol Smith treasurer.