* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Central District -- Someone broke into a car parked in the 1700 block of N. Calvert St. early yesterday and took $420 in property.
* STABBING: Central District -- A man was stabbed with a screwdriver by another man near the intersection of Lafayette Avenue and Charles Street at 4:40 a.m. yesterday.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Central District -- Tools valued at $215 were taken from a truck parked in the 1200 block of Maryland Ave. yesterday morning.
* LARCENCY FROM AUTO: Central District -- A compact disc player valued at $200 was taken from a car parked in the first block of N. Eutaw St. Saturday night.
* SHOOTING: Central District -- A man was shot in the arm as he was standing in the 500 block of W. Franklin St. at 1:30 a.m. yesterday.
* AGGRAVATED ASSAULT: Southeastern District -- A woman was stabbed in the side as she argued with a man at 1:15 a.m. yesterday in the first block of N. Patterson Park Ave.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A pizza delivery man was robbed of $100 as he tried to make a delivery in the 200 block of Douglass Court at 1 a.m. yesterday. The robber had a handgun.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Southeastern District -- Burglars kicked in the door of a home in the 400 block of N. Linwood Ave. between 1 and 2 p.m. Saturday and took $40 in property.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Southeastern District -- Someone smashed the kitchen window to enter a home in the 100 block of S. Exeter St. at 3:50 a.m. yesterday. Nothing was taken.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Southeastern District -- Thieves broke into a truck parked in the first block of North Broadway sometime between 10 p.m. Saturday and 6:30 a.m. yesterday and took $1,100 in property.
* LARCENY: Southeastern District -- A woman reported to police that someone stole her purse after she left it on the floor near a bar stool at the Fisherman's Wharf in the 200 block of S. President St. shortly before 9 p.m. Saturday. She told officers that two women walked up to the bar and placed an order. After the women left, she looked down and found the purse gone.
* SHOOTING: Northeastern District -- A man reported to police that he was shot in the heel as he was sitting on his front porch in the 1900 block of E. 28th St. Friday at 12:40 p.m. He reported hearing gunshots before noticing he had been wounded.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Northeastern District -- Burglars took a video cassette recorder and a television from a home in the 2500 block of Robb St. early yesterday. The value of the property was not known.
* CUTTING: Western District -- A man was stabbed with a box cutter by another man who chased him in the 800 block of W. Baltimore St. at 2:10 a.m. yesterday.
* RAPE: Western District -- A woman was dragged into a vacant building in the 2300 block of Druid Hill Ave. at 6 p.m. Saturday and raped at knifepoint.
* ROBBERY/ASSAULT: Western District -- A woman was beaten and robbed of her jewelry as she walked in the 2100 block of Clifton Ave. at 4:55 a.m. yesterday.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Eastern District -- Two men were robbed at gunpoint of their money as they walked in the 2100 block of Harford Road about midnight Saturday. Police did not know exactly what was taken.
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A woman in the 800 block of Aisquith St. was robbed of $85 by a man with a knife at 11:50 p.m.
* THEFT: Eastern District -- A man who lives in the 1200 block of Young Court complained to police that his roommate took $150 from his wallet while he was asleep Saturday night.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A man was hit with the handle of an ax and robbed of $20 in at 7:50 a.m. yesterday in the 2200 block of Orleans St..
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A man was robbed of $44 and a pager as he walked in the 1000 block of N. Broadway at 9 p.m. Saturday.
* THEFT: Eastern District -- A resident of the 2300 block of E. Preston St. told police his neighbor picked his pockets of $80 at 10 a.m. yesterday.