* THEFT: Central District -- Someone entered a car parked in the first block of E. Mulberry St. between Wednesday night and early yesterday and stole two guitars.
* THEFT: Northwestern District -- Someone entered the property of the Liberty Medical Center in the 3000 block of Towanda Ave. between Tuesday and Wednesday and stole a hammer drill valued at $400.
* RAPE: Northwestern District -- Police were seeking four men who raped a resident of the 900 block of Veronica Ave. in Cherry Hill inside a house in the 4100 block of Fernhill Ave. Wednesday afternoon. The woman was treated at Mercy Medical Center and released.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 1600 block of Carswell St. Wednesday morning and stole a $200 VCR.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- A dirt bike valued at $800 was stolen from a garage in the 3300 block of Cliftmont Ave. Wednesday.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- An AM-FM radio valued at $400 was stolen from a car parked in the 3300 block of Lawnview Ave. Wednesday.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 4200 block of Harford Road Wednesday morning through a window but fled without taking any property when the occupant woke up and surprised the intruder.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A resident of the 1800 block of W. Baltimore St. was in the 1600 block of Cherry Hill Road Wednesday night when a man armed with a sawed-off shotgun robbed him of $75.
* ROBBERY/ARREST: Southern District -- The assistant principal Steuart Hill Elementary School in the first block of S. Gilmor St. was walking across the school parking lot at 7 a.m. Wednesday when she was pushed to the ground by a man who stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $180. Later, police arrested a suspect in the case and were holding him at the station.
* ROBBERY TRY: Southern District -- A resident of the 200 block of S. Vincent St. was in the 1500 block of W. Pratt St. Wednesday night when a gunman shoved him into an alley and demanded his money. The victim broke loose and ran into a nearby store, where he called the police.
* ROBBERY TRY/ARREST: Southern District -- Officer Kenneth Blackburn arrested a man Wednesday who attempted to rob a resident of the 800 block of Stoll St. while the victim was talking on an outside telephone in the 900 block of E. Patapsco St. During the attempt, the victim was struck over the head with the phone. After the suspect fled, the victim pointed him out to Officer Blackburn, who arrested him.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh District -- A 15-year-old Hamilton resident was at the intersection of St. Regis and Barstow roads Wednesday night when a man armed with a blue steel revolver ordered him to give up his leather coat. The boy complied and the gunman escaped with the coat, valued at $400.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh District -- Someone entered a house in the 8200 block of Harris Ave. Wednesday through a dining room window and stole jewelry and watches, all valued at more than $3,000.
* STOLEN TRUCK RECOVERED: North Point District -- A 1990 truck owned by a Dundalk resident that was stolen Tuesday from an area near O'Donnell and Boston streets while its engine was running was recovered later in the day parked at Fischer and Beechwood roads.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Someone entered the laundry room of an apartment building at the Whispering Hills Apartments in the first block of Quiet Stream Court between Feb. 28 and March 2 and stole $60 worth of quarters from two washing machines.
* STOLEN CAR: Cockeysville District -- A 1991 Acura Legend with Maryland tags YAK383 and valued at $18,000 was stolen from the first block of Picket Garth in Lutherville between Monday night and Tuesday morning.
* THEFT: Cockeysville District -- Police were seeking a man who drove off from the Benfield Electric Co. Inc. in the first block of E. Jarrettsville Road in White Hall after stealing power and hand tools, all valued at nearly $1,000, from three company trucks parked on the lot. Employees saw the man entering a vehicle carrying a toolbox taken from one of the trucks shortly before he sped off.
* THEFT: Cockeysville District -- A log splitter, valued at nearly $1,000, was stolen from outside a house in the 19600 block of Ensor Road in White Hall on Tuesday.
* THEFT: Cockeysville District -- Someone entered a room at the Masonic Home of Maryland at Bonnie Blink in the 300 block of International Circle at Hunt Valley Tuesday and stole a diamond ring valued at $1,000.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh District -- Property valued at more than $700 was stolen from a house in the 6000 block of Barstow Road Wednesday by someone who entered through a front window.