* PURSE SNATCHING: Southern District -- A resident of the 1400 block of W. Lombard St. was unlocking the front door of her home Tuesday afternoon when a man stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered a house in the 600 block of W. Conway St. Tuesday through a first-floor window and stole jewelry, a telephone and a VCR, all valued at $1,700.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Computer equipment valued at more than $7,000 was stolen from Dr. Rib's Restaurant in the 3000 block of S. Hanover St. between Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning.
* STOLEN CAR: Southern District -- Someone stole a 1990 Hyundai with Maryland tags YNG380 from the 200 block of S. Carey St. last week.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Two TVs, a VCR, toaster, telephone and a microwave oven, all valued at nearly $600, were stolen from a house in the 1300 block of Whatcoat St. Monday.
* THEFT: Western District -- A Department of Social Services check for nearly $360 was stolen from the mailbox of a house in the 600 block of N. Carey St. Monday.
* THEFT: Western District -- A man entered a house in the 1300 block of W. Lafayette Ave. Tuesday and stole property valued at nearly $900.
* ROBBERY/SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 100 block of Palormo Court was shot in the back with a shotgun during a robbery Tuesday morning in the first block of Benkert Ave. The victim was in good condition. at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
* ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- An armed man robbed a resident of the 3000 block of Rayner Ave. of $25 in the 3000 block of Brighton St. Tuesday morning.
* STOLEN CAR: Southwestern District -- A 1990 Hyundai with Maryland tags XVT884 was stolen from the 500 block of Wickham Road Tuesday.
* THEFT: Southwestern District -- Someone entered 3 Brothers service station in the 3900 block of Frederick Ave. Monday night or Tuesday morning and stole $700.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 2800 block of Woodland Ave. was in the 4900 block of Reisterstown Road Tuesday morning when a man robbed her of her purse and a coat.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 5200 block of St. Charles Ave. of his wallet containing $13 in the 3700 block of W. Belvedere Ave. Tuesday.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- A pizza deliveryman was shot at Tuesday night during a robbery in the first block of Solar Circle. The man was robbed of $15. After taking the money, the robber fired a shot, missing the victim.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Someone entered a house in the 6600 block of Glenbarr Court Monday and stole a VCR and an entertainment center.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Nearly $200 was stolen from a house in the 700 block of Kenilworth Drive Tuesday morning.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- Someone stole a 1992 Accura Legend from the first block of Huntchase Court Tuesday morning.
* BURGLARY: Joppa -- Someone entered a house in the 500 block of Newberry Court Tuesday and stole camera equipment and other items, all valued at more than $2,000.
* BURGLARY: Edgewood -- Property valued at more than $1,500 was stolen from a house in the 600 block of Hornbeam Road Monday.
* VANDALISM: Edgewood -- Someone poured a corrosive liquid onto a 1987 Ford Thunderbird in the 3400 block of Albantowne Way Tuesday morning, causing $800 worth of damage. In a possibly related incident, someone cut the rear tires of a 1974 Ford Pinto Tuesday, also in the 3400 block of Albantowne Way, causing $100 damage.
* STOLEN CAR: Bel Air -- A 1986 Toyota 4-Runner was stolen from the 900 block of Redfield Court over the weekend.