* ASSAULT/ARREST: Western District-- An out-of-town visitor was in the 900 block of N. Dukeland St. Saturday night when a man pointed a handgun at him and threatened to shoot. The victim was not injured, and police charged Chatney Johnson, 35, with assault by pointing a handgun and possession of a deadly weapon. He was released on his own recognizance.
* CUTTING: Western District -- A woman from the 8300 block of Mindale Circle in western Baltimore County was stabbed in the left shoulder with a fork while she was arguing with a woman in an apartment in a high-rise in the 200 block of N. Fremont Ave. Sunday morning. The victim was treated at Maryland General Hospital. The other woman is being sought.
* RAPE: Western District -- Police were seeking a man who assaulted and raped a woman inside his car in the 2200 block of Winchester St. Sunday morning, then drove off. The woman was treated at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A woman from the 7900 block of Dunhill Village Circle in Rockdale was in the 2400 block of Calverton Heights Ave. Sunday when a man who implied he had a handgun robbed her of her purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $30.
* ROBBERY/SHOOTING: Southern District -- One of two armed men suspected of entering a home in the 800 block of W. Lombard St. Saturday night and robbing the occupant of $400 was shot while chasing friends of the robbery victim down a nearby street. The two intruders, one armed with a handgun and the other a shotgun, robbed the male occupant and then chased several friends of his out of the house at gunpoint to the 100 block of S. Poppleton St., where one of the gunmen was shot in the thigh and abdomen. He was taken to the Maryland Shock Trauma Center for treatment and was expected to be charged with robbery and other offenses. Police were seeking the man who shot the suspect.
* ROBBERY TRY: Southern District -- A resident of the 800 block of Hollins St. was walking near her home Sunday morning when a man armed with a screwdriver ordered her to give up her money. The woman cried out and the man fled.
* THEFT: Central District -- Someone entered a Virginia resident's car parked in the first block of W. Conway St. Sunday after breaking a window and stole tools valued at nearly $500.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Fifty dollars was stolen Sunday by someone who entered a house in the 900 block of Brooks Lane through a basement window.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Someone entered a house in the 500 block of Robert St. Sunday and stole several pieces of jewelry and a leather jacket. The property was valued at more than $4,000.
* ROBBERY: Wilkens District -- Three men, all with semiautomatic handguns, robbed the Pizza Hut carryout in the 6400 block of Frederick Road about 10:15 Sunday night. The gunmen robbed two employees of their wallets containing unknown sums of money, then ordered the manager into the office, where they forced him to remove an undisclosed sum from the safe. The three bandits grabbed a pizza on their way out.
* ROBBERY: White Marsh District -- A resident of Chesley Avenue in Overlea was robbed about 10:30 Sunday night while about to withdraw money from a 24-hour teller machine outside a bank in the 6800 block of Belair Road. A man walked up behind the victim, placed a handgun to his head and told him to withdraw money. After the victim gave the gunman $260, a second man standing nearby robbed the victim of his wallet containing a small sum and credit cards.
* ARREST: Edgewood -- Stephen Robert Young, 38, of the 1900 block of Chipper Drive, Edgewood, was arrested Sunday night and charged with driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana. A motorist reported a careless driver on U.S. 40 near Gatewood Road, and a trooper pulled over Mr. Young a short distance away. While detaining him pending drunken-driving charges, the trooper searched the car and found a plastic bag containing marijuana.
* THEFT: Havre de Grace -- Someone stole a 12-gauge shotgun that was left lying on a backhoe on the property of a resident of the 2100 block of Sherwood Lane late in February. The shotgun was valued at $200.
* THEFT: Edgewood -- Someone entered the property of a resident of the 3800 block of Edgewood Road over the weekend and stole a tractor valued at nearly $3,000.