* Grabush, Newman & Co., a Baltimore-based accounting and management consulting firm, renamed its Management Advisory Services Department to Management Consulting Services.
* The Bomstein Agency, a Washington-based advertising agency, is promoting The Regal Oaks, a town house community in Vienna, Va.
* Chesapeake Development Inc., a Towson-based marketing consulting firm, is representing Gichner Systems Group Inc., Logistics Support Division in Hunt Valley.
* Coakley and Williams Inc. was named the management company for the Ramada Hotel at 1701 Belmont Ave. in Baltimore.
* ERIS Enterprises Inc., a Columbia-based management consulting and training firm, won contracts from Lukens Steel in Pa. and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing in Washington.
* Manekin Corp. in Baltimore was hired by EBC Associates, a subsidiary of MNC Financial Inc., to lease and manage the Equitable Bank Center I building in Baltimore.
* RDA Consultants Limited, a Timonium-based computer services firm, is providing computer services for Sabroe Reefer Cool.
* Richardson, Myers & Donofrio, a Baltimore-based marketing communications agency, is providing advertising and public relations services for Baltimore/Washington International Airport.
* Rosse & Associates Inc., a Sparks-based advertising and marketing communications agency, is representing MacAndrews & Forbes Co. in Camden, N.J.
* Spectrum Advertising Inc. in Baltimore is representing Carolina Home Furniture.
* College of Notre Dame of Maryland,Department of Business, Economics and Computer Information Systems, established a Business Advisory Council of area businesswomen to serve as faculty advisers. Participants include: Susan Abbott, vice president, quality assurance, McCormick & Co.; Kay Hudgens MacIntosh, editor, Style magazine; Virginia Smith, executive vice president, Savings Bank of Baltimore; Donna Hill Staton, Piper & Marbury, a Baltimore law firm; and Tonya Young, Nordstrom store manager.
* Clem Mueller was named to the board of the Maryland Association of Partners in Education Inc. He works in the Towson office of Katz, Abosch, Windesheim, Gershman & Freedman, an accounting and management/consulting firm.
Open for business
* Julie E. Landau opened a law office at 201 N. Charles St. in Baltimore.
* American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation named Dr. Leon Reinstein president. Dr. Reinstein is associate medical director, inpatient rehabilitation unit, Sinai Hospital in Baltimore.
* American Board of Anesthesiology named Dr. M. Jane Matjasko director. Dr. Matjasko is chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, and president of the University of Maryland Medical System medical staff.
* American Practitioners of Infection Control, Baltimore Chapter, named Grace Stocks president. Ms. Stocks is infection control officer for Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital Inc.
* Independent Insurance Agents of Maryland elected Robert I. Horenberg president. Mr. Horenberg is vice president of commercial insurance for Horenberg Insurance Services in Silver Spring.
* Acme Paper & Supply Co. Inc. in Savage named Howard Berg salesman of the year.
Faculty advisers -- The College of Notre Dame has recruited the above five businesswomen to serve as faculty advisers for the Department of Business, Economics and Computer Information Systems.