* PURSE SNATCHING: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 2400 block of Winchester St. was robbed of her purse containing cash and property of unknown value Monday while walking in the 3900 block of Frederick Ave.
* ROBBERY/STABBING: Southwestern District -- A resident of the 1600 block of W. Fayette St. was robbed of $60 and stabbed in the leg Tuesday night by two men in the 1900 block of Hollins St. The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment and released.
* THEFT: Central District -- Property valued at more than $200 was stolen from a car parked in the 1700 block of Eutaw Place Monday.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Computer equipment valued at more than $1,000 was stolen from a house in the 1400 block of Eutaw Place Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Someone entered a house in the first block of N. Paca St. with a key and stole a television set, VCR, telephone, microwave oven, camera and a coffee maker.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- A clock, stereo equipment, tote bag and a watch, all valued at nearly $400, were stolen from a house in the 100 block of W. Monument St. after someone entered by breaking a lock.
* ROBBERY: Central District -- A resident of the 1000 block of Cathedral St. was in the first block of E. North Ave. Tuesday afternoon when he was assaulted by a man who robbed him of more than $200.
* THEFT: Central District -- Golf equipment valued at more than $900 was stolen Tuesday from a car parked in the 1800 block of Pennsylvania Ave.
* THEFT: Central District -- A radio and a radar detector, all valued at $160, were stolen Tuesday from a car parked in an underground garage in the 100 block of W. Lombard St.
* THEFT: Central District -- A VCR valued at $250 was stolen Tuesday from a car parked in the 1800 block of Pennsylvania Ave.
* THEFT: Western District -- After a resident of the 1100 block of Mosher St. and a male friend cashed a money order for $240, the friend took the money and left.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a youth Wednesday and charged him as a juvenile with entering his uncle's home in the 1000 block of Bennett Place with a key and stealing property valued at nearly $900. Police recovered some of the property and a key to the victim's house.
* ROBBERY/ARREST: Western District -- A resident of the 800 block of Newington Ave. was riding his multispeed bike in the 2400 block of Pennsylvania Ave. Tuesday afternoon when a man he knows pointed a gun at him and took the bike. Police arrested a suspect later.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- Someone entered the laundry rooms of two apartment buildings in the first block of Viewridge Court Tuesday morning and damaged four coin-operated washing machines and dryers in an effort to steal money. No money was taken, but damage to the machines was estimated to be more than $1,000.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- More than $100 was stolen from Forte Hair Salon in the 8700 block of Satyr Hill Road by someone who entered the salon Wednesday morning by breaking a door lock.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- Building materials and equipment valued at nearly $1,100 were stolen Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning from a house under construction in the first block of Cedarchip Court.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh District -- Someone entered a house in the 5900 block of Hamilton Ave. through an unlocked front door Wednesday and stole a VCR valued at $175.
* METRO CRIME STOPPERS
CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.