Senior forward Wes Unseld Jr. scored 16 and grabbed 11 rebounds and Jerry Hunt added 14 and grabbed eight rebounds yesterday to lead No. 8 Loyola (18-6) over visiting McDonogh, 61-50. Donta Evans and Bobby Sabelhaus scored 16 each for McDonogh.
* Severn 69, Mount Carmel 34: Senior forward Brad Fowler and senior guard Jammand Mack -- with 13 and 12 points respectively -- led No. 11 Severn (22-1, 13-0) over host Mount Carmel. All but one Admiral scored. Macked added five rebounds, five steals and eight assists.
* Centennial 68, Mount Hebron 56: Senior forward Damian Diggs scored 16 points to lead No. 18 Centennial (12-4, 5-3) over visiting Mount Hebron (2-6) in a Howard County League game. Senior guard Mark Lee added 12. Senior center Phil Tonkins led Mount Hebron with 15.
* Poly 102, Patterson 90: James Mitchell scored 28 to lead Poly (9-7) past Patterson despite Colin Jones' 43 points for the Clippers.
* Carver 59, Northwestern 54: David Berkeley scored a game-high 22 to lead the Bears (7-6) past the Wildcats. Andre Crockett led Northwestern (2-14) with 20.
* Sparrows Point 71, Pikesville 52. Sparrows Point (11-3) took a nine point lead after the first quarter and went on to down visiting Pikesville as Carnell Damon scored 19 and Will Marshall had 18.
* Beth Tfiloh 45, Solomon Schechter (N.J.) 34: Junior forward Michael Leavey scored 17, including 14 in fourth quarter to lead the host Warriors (14-8) past Solomon Schechter in the second round of the Joseph Weiner Memorial Tournament at Beth Tfiloh. The hosts will meet Ida Crown (Ill.) in tomorrow's championship game at noon.
* Glen Burnie 66, Chesapeake-AA 49: Vernon Osborne scored a game-high 21 to lead the No. 17 Gophers (14-2) past host Chesapeake (6-9).
* Dunbar 87, City 45: Keith Booth scored 23 to help No. 2 Dunbar (12-4, 7-1) past host City (3-12, 1-10) in an MSA Gamper Conference 4A-1A game.
* Damascus 80, South Carroll 59: Forward Shawn Harris scored 25 to lead Damascus (8-8) over visiting South Carroll (5-12). Guard Brian Kemp led South Carroll with 18.
* Perry Hall 85, Lansdowne 60: Senior forward Mark Franklin led all scorers with 21 points as No. 19 Perry Hall (13-3) defeated host Lansdowne in a Baltimore County League game. Senior center Joe Jenkins led Lansdowne with 12 points.
* Southwestern 76, Douglass 58: Dion Crawford had 23 points, nine rebounds, six steals and 10 assists as No. 7 Southwestern (14-4, 11-3) defeated host Douglass (9-7, 7-6) in an MSA Gamper Conference 3A-2A game.
* Northern 93, Forest Park 86: Senior guard Richard Harris scored a game-high 25 and had three assists and teammate Jon Graham added 21 to lead Northern (4-12) past visiting Forest Park. Keith Johnson led Forest Park with 23.
* Lake Clifton 122, Mervo 49: Senior guard Kevin Norris scored 28 and had four steals and nine assists, and forward Ronald Byrd added 27 off the bench to lead top-ranked Lake Clifton (12-4) past visiting Mervo in an MSA Gamper 4A-2A game. Senior forward Warren Wright led Mervo with 24.
* Aberdeen 70, North Harford 36: P.J. Smith scored 19 points to lead Aberdeen past North Harford (6-10) in a Harford County game.
* Patapsco 73, Chesapeake-BC 53. Darrell Esteppe scored 18 to lead four Chesapeake players in double figures as the Patriots topped the visiting Bayhawks.
* Park 75, Lutheran 64: Paul Kenny scored 27 as host Park (7-8, 5-8) defeated Lutheran (4-12, 4-9) in an MSA Armstrong B League Division I game. Joel Davis led Lutheran with 24.
* Edgewood 74, Havre de Grace 53: Kenton Worthington and Alfred McAllister scored 18 each as Edgewood (6-11, 1-8) defeated host Havre de Grace (6-10, 2-7) in a Harford County game. Michael Gibson led Havre de Grace with 16.
* Catonsville 92, Franklin 63: Mike Barrett scored 19 as No. 13 Catonsville (14-2, 13-1) defeated host Franklin (1-13, 1-13) in a Baltimore County 4A-3A game. Joe Longmire led Franklin with 14.
* Mount St. Joseph 58, Boys' Latin 47. Ken Trotta scored 17 and Kenny Kravitz added 15 as host Mount St. Joseph beat Boys' Latin.
* Parkville 66, Kenwood 56. Anthony Elliott scored 22 points to lead Parkville (7-8) over visiting Kenwood.
* Bel Air 39, C.M. Wright 34 OT: Senior forward Jeff Tracey led host Bel Air (8-8, 6-4) with 13 points to an overtime win over C.M. Wright (5-11, 4-6) in a Harford County game.
* Milford Mill 51, Towson 32: Senior forward Damon Tobias led visiting Milford Mill with 13 as they downed Towson (3-11, 3-11).
* Loch Raven 69, Owings Mills 51: Senior forward Josh Mitchell and senior center Mike McGreevy scored 24 and 16 respectively to lead visiting Loch Raven (10-6, 10-4) over Owings Mills (2-12, 2-10) in a Baltimore County League game.
* Gilman 47, St. Paul's 40: Junior point guard Jimmy Fields scored 13 points, pulled down 10 rebounds and five assists to lead host Gilman (6-17, 3-11) over visiting St. Paul's (6-15, 2-10) in a MSA A Conference Armstrong Division game.
* Dulaney 53, Randallstown 52: Chris Manfuso scored 17 points as Dulaney (8-8) edged host Randallstown (5-11) in a Baltimore County 4A-3A game. Eric Davis led Randallstown with 16.
* Carroll Christian 62, Grace Academy 58: Kevin Ash scored 16 to help Carroll Christian (14-7, 5-5) beat Grace Academy (10-9, 3-7) in a Mason Dixon Christian Conference game.