* ARMED ROBBERY:Northwestern District -- A man pointed a gun at a woman walking in the 3900 block of Leighton Ave. at 2:30 a.m. Saturday and demanded money, making off with an unknown amount of cash.
* BURGLARY:Northwestern District -- Someone broke a window in a rear door of a home in the 2400 block of Denison St. sometime between 3:30 p.m. and midnight Friday, entered through the rear door and stole a television.
* BURGLARY:Northwestern District -- Someone entered a home in the 2800 block of Reisterstown Road through a front window at 4:30 Saturday morning and took a television, stereo and cash. The loss was put at $919.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A woman walking in the 4000 block of Pimlico Road at 8:45 Saturday morning was robbed of her purse, containing about $100, by a man who ran up to her from behind.
* THEFT: Western District -- Someone took $300 Saturday from a brown envelope hidden in a crib mattress in a home in the 2300 block of Dukeland St.
* BURGLARY:Western District -- Someone entered Friend's Trucking Co., in the 1200 block of W. North Avenue between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Friday and took office items worth about $830.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Southern District -- Two men pointed a gun at a woman walking in the 1300 block of Wicomico St. at 11:45 p.m. Friday and took $185.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- Two men walking in the 600 block of W. West St. at 12:15 a.m. Saturday were accosted by two other men who took $4 and a coat from one victim and shoes valued at $199 from the other.
* THEFT: Southwestern District -- An outdoor pay telephone owned by the C&P; Telephone Co. and located in the 1200 block of Cooks Lane was stolen sometime since Jan. 17. The phone was valued at $1,000.