* ASSAULT: Western District -- A Linnard Street man was treated for injuries at Maryland General Hospital Monday after another man hit him in the head several times in a bar in the 2700 block of Pennsylvania Ave.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone stole two TVs valued at $800 from Go In Style Hair Salon in the 2200 block of Reisterstown Road early Monday morning.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A man who implied he had a gun robbed a Bolton Street man of $5 in the 1600 block of W. North Ave. Sunday night.
* SHOOTING: Western District -- A Winchester Street resident was shot in the back during a robbery attempt Monday evening in the 1000 block of N. Bentalou St. The victim was admitted to University of Maryland Medical Center.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A man with a gun robbed a Leighton Avenue resident of more than $300 Monday afternoon in the 2400 block of Liberty Heights Ave.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Someone stole two ladders from outside a house in the 3500 block of Chestnut Ave. over the weekend. The ladders together were valued at $500.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A man with a gun robbed a Club Road resident of $20 and a watch Sunday in the 3100 block of Swan Drive in Druid Hill Park.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone stole nearly $200 cash and stereo equipment valued at more than $500 from an apartment in the 4100 block of St. George's Ave. over the weekend.
* THEFT: Northern District -- An 18-speed bike valued at $600 was stolen over the weekend from the backyard of a house in the 200 block of W. Lorraine Ave.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- Two West Virginia residents were robbed Sunday afternoon in Druid Hill Park of their money, jewelry and other items, all valued at more than $1,400, by a gunman.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A man who implied he had a gun robbed a Loyola College student of $20 and an bank card Sunday night
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A man with a gun robbed a woman of her purse and other property valued at more than $200 near her home in the 2700 block of N. Calvert St. Sunday night.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Three men, one with a gun that he fired once as a warning, robbed the Super Pride food JTC market in the 4600 block of Liberty Heights Ave. of an undisclosed sum of money Sunday afternoon.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a sawed-off shotgun and the other with a pistol, robbed the McDonald's restaurant in the 5300 block of Park Heights Ave. of an undisclosed sum of money Sunday night.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone stole several packages of bacon and hot dogs from Slater's food market in the 5100 block of Park Heights Ave. early Monday.
* SHOOTING: Northwestern District -- A 19-year-old resident of the 5100 block of Nelson Ave. was shot in the left arm Sunday night at a bus stop in the 3600 block of Spaulding Ave. The injured man walked home, where he was treated by an ambulance crew before being taken to Sinai Hospital for treatment.
* BURGLARIES: Eastern District -- Property valued at more than $1,200 was stolen from storage lockers at in the 4300 block of Pulaski Highway Sunday.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- A man with a large-caliber pistol shot two men Sunday night in the 1700 block of Montford Ave. One victim, a resident of the 3600 block of Clifton Ave., was shot in the wrist and ankle and was taken to Church Hospital, where he is listed in good condition. The second man, a resident of the 1100 block of N. Longwood St., was shot in the thigh and was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital.
* THEFT: Eastern District -- Someone stole two leather coats valued at nearly $700 from a house in the 2200 block of Jefferson St.
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- Two men, one with a gun, robbed a 59-year-old Ashland Avenue resident of cash and property, all valued at nearly $200, Monday morning near his home.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- A man with a .45-caliber, semiautomatic pistol shot a North Broadway resident in the hand and stomach about 2 a.m. Monday near the victim's home. The victim was listed in stable condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
* THEFT: Eastern District -- Someone with a pipe cutter stole a parking meter, valued at $400, from its post in the 700 block of N. Chester St. between Jan. 15 and Monday.
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A man with a gun robbed Michael's grocery store in the 1200 block of N. Patterson Park Ave. of less than $100 Monday evening.
* ROBBERY: Garrison District -- Two men, one with a gun, robbed a delivery person for Pizz-A-Bolis in the 3500 block of Brenbrook Drive of an undisclosed sum of cash early Sunday morning in the 9800 block of Liberty Road.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn District -- Two men, one with a a sawed-off shotgun, robbed the Woodlawn Subway shop in the 2100 block of Gwynn Oak Ave. Sunday night of an undisclosed sum of money.
* ROBBERY: North Point District -- A man who implied he had a gun stole an undisclosed amount of money from the 7-Eleven store in the 7400 block of German Hill Road Monday morning.
* AUTO THEFT: Garrison District -- Someone stole a 1992 Ford Mustang valued at $16,000 from the 200 block of Midpines Court in Owings Mills Sunday morning.
* AUTO THEFT: Cockeysville District -- A 1989 Volkswagen Jetta valued at more than $7,000 was stolen from the first block of Hogarth Circle between Sunday night and early Monday morning.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Someone stole $160 from an office cabinet and a watch from Pretzel Bakery in the Hunt Valley Mall over the weekend.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS:CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can all Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for