For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* DEC. 27-31: United Synagogue Youth at Hyatt Regency. Contact Jacob Blumenthal, 155 Fifth Ave., New York, N.Y. 10010. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* JAN. 4-6: Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen's Trade Show at Convention Center. Contact Carville Akehurst, P.O. Box 314, Perry Hall, Md. 21128. Expected to attend: 6,500.
* JAN. 4-7: Northeastern Weed Science Society at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Stanley Pruss, Ciba Ciegy Corp., Agricultural Division, 1200 Washington Road, Washington, Pa. 15301. Expected attendance: 450.
* JAN. 15-16: National Soccer Coaches Association of America at the Convention Center. Contact James Sheldon, 4220 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 105B, Fairway, Kan. 66205. Expected attendance: 4,500.
* JAN. 23-31: International Auto Show at Convention Center and Festival Hall. Contact Raymond Nichols, 20 Park Ave., Suite 301, Baltimore, Md. 21201. Expected attendance: N.A.
* FEB. 3-16: National Conference on Campus Violence, sponsored by Towson State University and held at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor. Contact Robert Cave, Towson State University, Administration Building, Room 104, Towson, Md. 21204. Expected attendance: 300.
* FEB. 6-14: Chesapeake Bay Boat Show at Convention Center. Contact Jim Ranieri, National Marine Manufacturers Association, 514 Harriett Lane, Haverton, Pa. 19083. Expected attendance: N.A.
* FEB. 8-10: Mid-Atlantic Equipment Dealers Association and Virginia Farm & Industrial Equipment Dealers Association at Hyatt Regency. Contact Robbie White, A Meeting Service, 10806 Trade Road, Richmond, Va. 23236. Expected attendance: 250.
* FEB. 8-11: Energetics Inc., Efficient Motor and Drive Conference at Hyatt Regency. Contact Mary Lee Blackwood, 7146 Gateway Drive, Columbia, Md. 21046. Expected attendance: 400.
* FEB. 18-21: Career Communications Group Inc. at Convention Center. Contact Dionne Johnson, 729 E. Pratt St., Suite 504, Baltimore, Md. 21202. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* FEB. 25-28: Ultra-Power Football Clinics, Annual Regional High School and College Coaches Training Clinics at BWI Airport Marriott Hotel. Contact Mr. and Mrs. Frank Glazier, P.O. Box 95-3421, 40 Northeast Plantation, Stuart, Fla. 33495. Expected attendance: 500.
* JAN. 10-13: National China, Glass & Collectibles Show at Washington Convention Center. Contact George F. Little II, 2 Park Ave., Suite 1100, New York, N.Y. 10016. Expected attendance: 20,000.
* JAN. 11-13: International Development Conference at the J. W. Marriott. Contact Kathy Morrell, 1401 New York Ave. N.W., Suite 1100, Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 500.
* JAN. 11-14: Transportation Research Board at Sheraton Washington. Contact Angie Arrington, 2101 Constitution Ave. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20418. Expected attendance: 5,500.
* JAN. 21-24: American Public Power Association at Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Contact Nancy Mooney, 2301 M St., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037. Expected attendance: 300.
* JAN. 24-27: American Hospital Association at Washington Hilton. Contact Robert Donovan, 840 N. Lakeshore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 1,600.
* JAN. 30-FEB. 2: United Auto Workers International Union at Sheraton Washington. Contact Ralph Jiminez, 8000 E. Jefferson Ave., Detroit, Mich. 48214. Expected attendance: 1,500.
* JAN. 31-FEB. 2: National Governors' Association at J.W. Marriott. Contact Susan Dotchin, 444 N.. Capitol St., N.W., Suite 250, Washington, D.C. 20001. Expected attendance: 600.
* JAN. 31-FEB. 5: Communication Networks at Convention Center and Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact William R. Sell, 111 Speen St., Framingham, Mass. 01701-9107. Expected attendance: 26,000.
* FEB. 3-5: National Association of Independent Colleges & Universities at Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Contact Deborah Reilly, 122 C St., N.W., Suite 750. Washington, D.C. 20001. Expected attendance: 600.
* FEB. 5-11: National Association of Regional Councils at Capital Hilton Hotel. Contact Shawn Sample, 1700 K St., N.W., 13th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20006. Expected attendance: 600.
* FEB. 6-9: National Recreation & Parks Association at Marriott-Crystal Gateway. Contact Litsa Deck, 3101 Park Center Drive, Alexandria, Va. 22302. Expected attendance: 350.
* FEB. 7-10: National Rural Health Association at Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Contact Donna Williams, 301 East Armour Blvd., Kansas City, Mo. 64111. Expected attendance: 175.