Damian Biggs scored 30 and teammate Mark Lee added 11 to rally Centennial (2-0) past host C. Milton Wright (0-2), 68-54, yesterday. C. M. Wright's Greg Stephen scored 19.
* Beth Tfiloh 65, Glenelg CS 23: Michael Leavey scored 15 points, grabbed 11 rebounds and teammate Michael Bunich 10 points, 14 rebounds lead Beth T'filoh to rout Glenelg CS.
* Archbishop Curley 48, St. Paul's 47: The Friars (1-1) trailed by seven with less than a minute to play, but rallied to beat St. Paul's (1-2). Byron Wise had 15 points for Curley, and Andy Truitt had 16 for the Crusaders.
* Archbishop Molloy (N.Y.) 68, Lake Clifton 65 (OT): Shawnta Rogers had 20 and Kevin Norris had 15, as the Lakers lost in the Charm City/Big Apple Challenge. Alex Mavrouskas led all scorers with 21.
* Woodlawn 72, Kenwood 48: Andre Vaughn had 10 points to lead the No. 14 Warriors (2-0) past the Bluebirds.
* Chesapeake-AA 46, Mount St. Joseph 45: Jerry Scheff made a basket with four seconds left to lead the Cougars (2-0) past the Gaels (1-2). Tim Trotta had 14 points for Gaels.
* Chesapeake-BC 76, Lutheran 47: Chesapeake got its first win hTC of the season at home behind 23 points from senior Derek Winder and 16 from junior Lamar King. Winder added eight rebounds and seven assists.
* Havre de Grace 42, Harford Tech 39: James Jenkins led Havre de Grace (1-1, 1-0) with 16 points, seven rebounds and four steals, as the Warriors defeated visiting Harford Tech (0-2, 0-1) in a Harford County game. Tykell Johns led Harford Tech with 18 points.
* Annapolis Area Christian 66, Key School 34: Greg Raspa and Josh Rivers combined for 34 points to lead visiting Annapolis Area Christian over Key School.
* Bryn Mawr 48, Fallston 36: Senior Kisha Ford scored 19 points, as host Bryn Mawr (3-0) defeated Fallston (0-1), 48-36, in a girls basketball game yesterday.
* Mount de Sales 58, Hereford 44: Chrissy Tirorchi scored 20 to lead Mount de Sales (1-0) past host Hereford (0-1). Amy Buck added 14 for the Sailors, and Hereford's Kristen Rutledge scored a game-high 21.
* Archbishop Spalding 60, Mercy 47: Kelly Mabe had 18 points for Spalding, as it beat No. 10 Mercy (0-2) in a Catholic League game. Gayle Belz had 19 points for Mercy.
* Western 80, Walbrook 32: Chanel Wright had 20 points to help Western beat Walbrook in the Charm City/Big Apple Challenge at the Baltimore Arena. LaKeisha Dukes had 11 points for Walbrook.
* Loch Raven 59, Bel Air 34: Michele DeJuliis had a game-high 26 points to lead the Raiders (2-0) past the Bobcats. Lisa Thompson led Bel Air with 16 points.
* Garrison Forest 38, Roland Park 34: Ashley Ingraham had 17 points (1-0) to lead Garrison Forest past Roland Park (0-1). Peggy Boutilier had 10 points for the Reds.
* McDonogh 51, Notre Dame Prep 33: Sonia Chase scored 16 and grabbed seven rebounds to lead host McDonogh (2-1) past Notre Dame Prep (0-2).
* Randallstown 81, Dundalk 27: Nyota Mitchell scored 29 and teammate Kim Arthur added 20 to lead Randallstown (2-0) over Dundalk (0-2).
* Park 65, Seton Keough (AIS) 16 -- Jessica Schiavone led all scorers with 14 points, as the Bruins (3-0) beat Seton Keough (1-1).
* Severn 50, Lutheran 19: Senior Brenna Ryan and sophomore Heidi Hammes scored eight each, as host Severn (1-0, 1-0) routed Lutheran (1-1, 1-2) in an AIS B Division East game. Freshman Monique Jennings had four steals for the Admirals, and Candy Berry led Lutheran with eight points.
* Catonsville 47, Parkville 27: Senior Amy Kuehnl scored 10 and had 10 rebounds to lead host and No. 16 Catonsville (2-0, 2-0) over Parkville (0-2, 0-2) in a Baltimore County 4A-3A game. Senior Carey Shockney also scored 10 for the Comets. Latonya Jones led Parkville with six points.