For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* DEC. 6-12: Medcom, Baltimore/Washington Tutorial and Seminar at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Pat Rahmlow, 110 West Road, Towson, Md. 21204. Expected attendance: 350.
* DEC. 7-9: Entomological Society of America, North American Convention at the Convention Center. Contact Darryl Hansen, 9301 Annapolis Road, Lanham, Md. 20706. Expected attendance * DEC. 9-11: Maryland Association of Counties at Hyatt Regency. Contact Julia Graham, 169 Conduit St., Annapolis, Md. 21401. Expected attendance: 250.
DEC. 10-12: American Society for Hospital Engineering at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Eric J. Muehlbauer, c/o American Hospital Association, 840 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611.
* DEC. 13-15: U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Inc. at Hyatt Regency. Contact Tricia Perando, 12601 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, Md. 20852. Expected attendance: 250.
* DEC. 27-31: United Synagogue Youth at Hyatt Regency. Contact Jacob Blumenthal, 155 Fifth Ave., New York, N.Y. 10010. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* JAN. 4-6: Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen's Trade Show at Convention Center. Contact Carville Akehurst, P.O. Box 314, Perry Hall, Md. 21128. Expected to attend: 6,500.
* JAN. 4-7: Northeastern Weed Science Society at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Stanley Pruss, Ciba Ciegy Corp., Agricultural Division, 1200 Washington Road, Washington, Pa. 15301. Expected attendance: 450.
* JAN. 15-16: National Soccer Coaches Association of America at the Convention Center. Contact James Sheldon, 4220 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 105B, Fairway, Kan. 66205. Expected attendance: 4,500.
* JAN. 23-31: International Auto Show at Convention Center and Festival Hall. Contact Raymond Nichols, 20 Park Ave., Suite 301, Baltimore, Md. 21201. Expected attendance: N.A.
* DEC. 8-12: Dale Carnegie & Associates at The Grand Hotel. Contact Nancy Crom, 5770 Oberlin Drive, San Diego, Calif. 92121. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* DEC. 6-8: Securities and Exchange Commission, annual forum at the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City. Contact Marilyn Wilson, 10720 Caribbean Blvd., Maumie, Fla. 33189. Expected attendance: 250.
* DEC. 8-9: Food and Drug Law Institute, Education Conference, J. W. Marriott. Contact Joanne Lindley, 1000 Vermont Ave. N.W., Suite 1200, Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 1,200.
* DEC. 8-10: Federal Computer Conference, Washington Convention Center. Contact Sylvia Griffiths, National Trade Productions Inc., 313 S. Patrick St., Alexandria, Va. 22314-3567. Expected attendance: 35,000.
* DEC. 9-12: National Campground Owners Association at Sheraton Washington. Contact Dawn Mancuso, 11307 Sunset Hills Road, Suite B-7, Reston, Va. 22090. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* DEC. 10-11: National Employment Law Institute at Willard Intercontinental. Contact Sonja Bell, 444 Magnolia Ave., Suite 200, Larkspur, Calif., 94939. Expected attendance: 150.
* DEC. 12-16: American Society of Association Executives at Washington Hilton. Contact Susan Sarfati, 1575 Eye St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 2,500.