For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* NOV. 30-DEC. 6: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools at the Baltimore Marriott. Contact Harve Horowitz, 11620 Vixens Path Way, Ellicott City. Expected attendance: 600.
* DEC. 6-12: Medcom, Baltimore/Washington Tutorial and Seminar at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Pat Rahmlow, 110 West Road, Towson, Md. 21204. Expected attendance: 350.
* DEC. 7-9: Entomological Society of America, North American Convention at the Convention Center. Contact Darryl Hansen, 9301 Annapolis Road, Lanham, Md. 20706. Expected attendance * DEC. 9-11: Maryland Association of Counties at Hyatt Regency. Contact Julia Graham, 169 Conduit St., Annapolis, Md. 21401. Expected attendance: 250.
* DEC. 10-12: American Society for Hospital Engineering at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Eric J. Muehlbauer, c/o American Hospital Association, 840 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 300.
* DEC. 13-15: U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention Inc. at Hyatt Regency. Contact Tricia Perando, 12601 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, Md. 20852. Expected attendance: 250.
* DEC. 27-31: United Synagogue Youth at Hyatt Regency. Contact Jacob Blumenthal, 155 Fifth Ave., New York, N.Y. 10010. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* JAN. 4-6: Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen's Trade Show at Convention Center. Contact Carville Akehurst, P.O. Box 314, Perry Hall, Md. 21128. Expected to attend: 6,500.
* JAN. 4-7: Northeastern Weed Science Society at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Stanley Pruss, Ciba Ciegy Corp., Agricultural Division, 1200 Washington Road, Washington, Pa. 15301. Expected attendance: 450.
* JAN. 15-16: National Soccer Coaches Association of America at the Convention Center. Contact James Sheldon, 4220 Shawnee Mission Parkway, Suite 105B, Fairway, Kan. 66205. Expected attendance: 4,500.
* JAN. 23-31: International Auto Show at Convention Center and Festival Hall. Contact Raymond Nichols, 20 Park Ave., Suite 301, Baltimore, Md. 21201. Expected attendance: N.A.
* FEB. 3-16: National Conference on Campus Violence, sponsored by Towson State University and held at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor. Contact Robert Cave, Towson State University, Administration Building, Room 104, Towson, Md. 21204. Expected attendance: 300.
NOV. 30-DEC. 4: Urban and Regional Information Systems Assoc., Sheraton Washington. Contact Larry Rothenberg, 900 2nd St. N.E., Suite 304, Washington, D.C. 20002. Expected attendance: 3,500.
* DEC. 1-2: Classification and Compensation Society conference National Press Club. Contact Ilka Oberst, 1730 K St. N.W., Suite 713, Washington, D.C. 20006. Expected attendance: 250.
* DEC. 2-6: National Staff Development Council, North American Convention at Sheraton Washington. Contact: Jean Hall, Fairfax Public Schools, 7423 Camp Alger Ave., Falls Church, Va. 22042. Expected attendance: 1,600.
* DEC. 8-12: Dale Carnegie & Associates at The Grand Hotel. Contact Nancy Crom, 5770 Oberlin Drive, San Diego, Calif. 92121. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* DEC. 6-8: Securities and Exchange Commission, annual forum at the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City. Contact Marilyn Wilson, 10720 Caribbean Blvd., Maumie, Fla. 33189. Expected attendance: 250.
* DEC. 8-9: Food and Drug Law Institute, Education Conference, J. W. Marriott. Contact Joanne Lindley, 1000 Vermont Ave. N.W., Suite 1200, Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 1,200.
* DEC. 8-10: Federal Computer Conference at Washington Convention Center. Contact Sylvia Griffiths, National Trade Productions Inc., 313 S. Patrick St., Alexandria, Va. 22314-3567. Expected attendance: 35,000.