For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* NOV. 19-23: Society of Professional Journalists at Stouffer Harborplace. Contact Cindy Storer, 16 S. Jackson St., P.O. Box 77, Greencastle, Ind. 46135-0077. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* NOV. 30-DEC. 6: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools at the Baltimore Marriott. Contact Harve Horowitz, 11620 Vixens Path Way, Ellicott City. Expected attendance: 600. * DEC. 7-9: Entomological Society of America, North American Convention at the Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Darryl Hansen, 9301 Annapolis Road, Lanham, Md. 20706. Expected attendance 2,800.
* JAN. 4-6: Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen's Trade Show at Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Carville Akehurst, P.O. Box 314, Perry Hall, Md. 21128. Expected attend
* APR. 4-7: National Forum for Black Public Administrators, National Convention at Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Charles Tildon, 3404 Rosedale Road, Baltimore. Md. 21215. Expected attendance, 1,500.
* APR. 16-17: Mary Kay Cosmetics, Multiple Career Conference at Hyatt Regency and Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Rosemary Hall, 8787 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75247. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* MAY 4-6: Optical Society of America, Laser and Electronics Technology Conference at Hyatt Regency and Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Barbara Hicks, 1816 Jefferson Place N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 6,000.
* MAY 6-9: Questers International Inc. at Hyatt Regency. Contact Patricia Yardley, 46 Club View Lane, Phoenix, Ariz. 21131. Expected attendance: 850.
* MAY 15-20: Servistar Corp., Biannual Trade Show at Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Jan Schofield, P.O. Box 1510, Butler, Pa. 16003-1510. Expected attendance:8,000.
* May 20-26: National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, Annual Spring North American Convention at Hyatt Regency. Contact Rosalyn Scheer, 4201 Patterson Ave., Baltimore, Md. 21215-2299. Expected attendance: 500.
* NOV. 17-19: Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry at Convention Center. Contact Bernadine Hayes, 1001 Winstead Drive, Suite 460, Cary, N.C. 27513. Expected attendance: 5,000.
* NOV. 17-21: The Gerontological Society of America at Washington Hilton. Contact Jenny Youngdahl-Phelan, 1275 K St. N.W., Suite 350, Washington, D.C. 20005-4006. Expected attendance: 3,500.
* NOV. 18-20: National Council for Resource Development, Annual Meeting at Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Contact Anita Bowman, One Dupont Circle, N.W., Suite 410, Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 600.
* NOV. 18-20: National Contract Management Association, conference at J. W. Marriott. Contact Linda Shattl, 1912 Woodford Road, Vienna, Va. 22182. Expected attendance: 700.
* NOV. 19-21: Women In Military Service/American Memorial Foundation reunion at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Expected attendance: 1,000. Call Betty Splaine at (703) 960-2559.
* NOV. 20-24: Southern Economic Association annual meeting in the Washington Hilton. Expected attendance: 1,500. Contact Joe Jadlow at Oklahoma State University, (405) 744-5195.
* NOV. 30-DEC. 4: Urban and Regional Information Systems Association at the Sheraton Washington. Expected attendance: 3,500. Call Larry Rothenberg at (202) 289-1685.
* DEC. 2-6: National Staff Development Council North American convention at the Sheraton Washington. Expected attendance: 1,600, Contact Jean Hall, Faixfax Public Schools, 7423 Camp Alger Avenue, Falls Church, Va. 22042.
* DEC. 6-8: Securities and Exchange Commission Annual Forum at the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City. Expected attendance: 250. Contact Marilyn Wilson; (305) 238-9898.