Hickory Ridge clinched at least a share of the 12-13 boys A Division title in the Soccer Association of Columbia last weekend with a 2-1 win over Centennial.
Hickory Ridge leads the division at 5-1-1 (11 points), with King's Contrivance Nos. 1 and 2 tied for second at 4-1-1 (nine points).
* In the B1 Division, Oakland Mills finished its championship season with a 4-0 shutout of Centennial on goals from Adam Santry, Chris Matheson, Jeremy Edge and Eric Yingling.
Oakland Mills (6-0-1) finished ahead of second-place Wilde Choice (4-1-1).
* Hickory Ridge won the B2 Division title with a 3-0 victory over Centennial No. 1.
Hickory Ridge finished at 6-1-2, a point ahead of second-place Centennial No. 2 (5-2-1).
The Orange team continued its dominance in the Howard County Men's Hockey League last week with a 7-4 win over the Gold team. Orange leads the league with a 6-1 record and has outscored opponents, 59-27.
* The second-place Red team (5-2) kept pace with an 8-1 win over the White team.
In the scoring race, Jay Lach continues to lead the way with 19 goals and 13 assists. Pat Glennon is second with 25 points.
Howard schools in state playoffs
(2) Centennial vs. (3) Dundalk at Liberty, today, 5
(2) Glenelg vs. (3) Oakland Mills at Catonsville CC, tomorrow, 5
(2) Loch Raven vs. (3) Mount Hebron at South Carroll, today, 5:30
(1) Oakland Mills vs. (4) Liberty at South Carroll, today, 7:30
(4) Centennial at (1) Severna Park, tomorrow, 7:30
(6) Glenelg (8-2) at (3) Damascus (9-1), today, 7:30
(8) Havre de Grace (6-4) at (1) Wilde Lake (9-1), tomorrow, 1
State regional finals
Northwestern at Centennial, today, 5Mount Hebron at Towson, tomorrow, 7