For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 (within Maryland) or (800) 343-3468 (outside Maryland).
* NOV. 9-11: American Medical Informatics Associations, convenes its annual National symposium in the Baltimore Convention Center. Expected attendance: 2,500. Contact Gail Mutnick at (301) 657-1291 for more information.
* NOV. 9-10: Institute of Environmental Sciences Space Simulation Conference, Omni International Hotel, Fayette and Liberty streets. Call the IES headquarters at (708) 255-1699 for registration and program information.
* NOV. 19-23: Society of Professional Journalists at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Cindy Storer, 16 S. Jackson St., P.O. Box 77, Greencastle, Ind. 46135-0077. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* NOV. 30-DEC. 6: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools at the Baltimore Marriott, Pratt and Eutaw streets. Expected attendance: 2,300. Contact Harve Horowitz, 11620 Vixens Path Way, Ellicott City, Md. 21043; (410) 997-4534.
* DEC. 7-9: Entomological Society of America North American Convention in the Baltimore Convention Center. Expected attendance: 2,800. Contact W. Darryl Hansen, (301) 731-4534.
* JAN. 4-6: Mid-Atlantic Nurserymen's Trade Show, Baltimore Convention Center. Expected attendance: 6,500. Contact Carville Akehurst, (410) 256-6474.
* APRIL 4-7: National Forum for Black Public Administrators national convention, Baltimore Convention Center. Expected attendance: 1,500. Contact Charles Tildon, Maryland chapter president, (410) 764-4178.
* APRIL 16-17: Mary Kay Cosmetics multiple career conference, Convention Center. Expected attendance: 2,000. Contact Rosemary Hall, 8787 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75247. Call (214) 630-8787.
* MAY 4-6: Optical Society of America laser and electronics technology conference, Convention Center. Expected attendance: 6,000. Contact Barbara Hicks, (202) 223-8130.
* NOV. 13-16: American Society of Training and Development at Marriott-Crystal Gateway. Contact Maria Dulysz, 1630 Duke St., Alexandria, Va. 22313. Expected attendance: 700.
* NOV. 15-19: American Nuclear Society at Sheraton Washington. Contact Mary J. Keenan, 555 N.
Kensington Ave., La Grange Park, Ill. 60525. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* NOV. 15-19: American Society of Plumbing Engineers at the Washington Convention Center. Contact John S. Shaw, 2617 Thousand Oaks Blvd., Suite 210, Westlake, Calif. 91362. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* NOV. 17-19: Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry at Convention Center. Contact Bernadine Hayes, 1001 Winstead Drive, Suite 460, Cary, N.C. 27513. Expected attendance: 5,000.
* NOV. 17-21: The Gerontological Society of America at Washington Hilton. For more information, contact Jenny Youngdahl-Phelan, 1275 K St. N.W., Suite 350, Washington, D.C. 20005-4006. Expected attendance: 3,500.
* NOV. 18-20: National Council for Resource Development annual meeting at the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Expected attendance: 600. Call Anita Bowman at (202) 728-0200.
* NOV. 18-20: National Contract Management Association East Coast educational conference at the J.W. Marriott. Expected attendance: 700. Call Linda Shattl at (703) 664-6685.
* NOV. 19-21: Women In Military Service/American Memorial Foundation reunion at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. Expected attendance: 1,000. Call Betty Splaine at (703) 960-2559.
* NOV. 20-24: Southern Economic Association annual meeting in the Washington Hilton. Expected attendance: 1,500. Contact Joe Jadlow at Oklahoma State University, (405) 744-5195.
* NOV. 30-DEC. 4: Urban and Regional Information Systems Association at the Sheraton Washington. Expected attendance: 3,500. Call Larry Rothenberg at (202) 289-1685.
* DEC. 2-6: National Staff Development Council North American convention at the Sheraton Washington. Expected attendance: 1,600, Contact Jean Hall, Faixfax Public Schools, 7423 Camp Alger Avenue, Falls Church, Va. 22042.
* DEC. 6-8: Securities and Exchange Commission Annual Forum at the Ritz Carlton, Pentagon City. Expected attendance: 250. Contact Executive Director Marilyn Wilson at (305) 238-9898.
* DEC. 8-9: Food and Drug Law Institute education conference at Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Expected attendance: 650. Contact Joanne Lindley, (202) 371-1420.
* DEC. 8-12: Dale Carnegie & Associates International Convention, at The Grand Hotel. Expected attendance: 1,000. Contact Nancy Crom, operations manager, (619 452-6444.