* Key Leasing & Rental Inc., a Towson-based automobile leasing and rental company, has named Seema Reznick assistant general counsel.
* Tongue, Brooks & Co. Inc., a regional independent insurance agency and brokerage in Baltimore, appointed Ronni Molloy, CPCU, CIC, CPIW, to the risk management services division.
* Samuel Shapiro & Co., a Baltimore-based customs brokers and international freight forwarders, appointed Kathy Marshall manager of the BWI Airport office.
* Target Training Technologies, a Rockville-based provider of safety and health video training programs and materials, appointed Robert L. Thau regional account executive and Steven V. Culver regional account executive for safety and health training products.
* National Information Technology Center, a Rockville-based provider of information technology services, named Lee R. Allain vice president of space programs.
* Tremont Suite Hotels in Baltimore named Sophia Montgomery sales manager.
* Dan Rainville and Associates, a manufacturer's representative in Baltimore for heating, ventilating and air-conditioning products, named Jack McKenna associate.
* Williams & Wilkins, a Baltimore-based medical publisher, appointed Howard Lobl business manager for the Professional and Reference Group.
* Chestnut Ridge Country Club in Lutherville named Jan C. Ozga executive chef.
* St. Paul's School for Girls in Brooklandville appointed Cynthia Garland director of annual giving, Laurie Hooper Fisher director of alumnae affairs, Beth Smith director of public relations, and Jody Dobbs development assistant.
* Teresa Swanson, Doug Wolf and Dawn Walter were named to the staff of Color Systems Printing of Columbia.
* John D. Combs of Leonardtown, was appointed president of Dash In Food Stores, Inc. Mr. Combs will head the convenience store chain, which has 54 locations in Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia.
* Ken Harrer was appointed to the sales staff of Norris Ford dealership in Dundalk.
* Judy Whitman was named director of alumni relations and special events of the Friends School of Baltimore.
* Justino O. Ayres was named senior systems analyst for Corporate Management Information Systems of McCormick & Company, Inc.
Legal and professional
* Whiteford Taylor & Preston has named the following as partners in the Baltimore-based law firm: Philip B. Barnes, Anne Talbott Brennan, John P. Evans, Gerard J. Gaeng, John J. Hathaway, Kenneth Oestriecher and Dana Charlette Petersen.
* Edward J. Hinman M.D., M.P.H., and F.A.C.P. was appointed medical director of Total Health Care Inc.
* Barbara Lehman Smith was promoted to public relations manager at Saint Joseph Hospital.
Raymond F. Patterson, M.D., was appointed superintendent of the Clifton T. Perkins Hospital.
* Charlotte Hollenbeck, R.N. was appointed clinical coordinator for Tri-Home Services.
* Cheryl T. Samuels, Ph.D. joined the administrative offices of the Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems. Dr. Samuels is responsible for leadership in strategic planning and program development.
* Don Flowers was elected president of Baltimore County Hospital and Health System. Mr. Flowers is the owner of Don Flowers, Inc., a local florist.
* Steven T. King was named executive vice president of Clemons & Associates Inc.