Senior Tyann Blissett scored a goal with less than two minutes left in the game to lift No. 7 Oakland Mills (10-1, 5-1) to a 1-0 upset victory over No. 1 Hammond in the regular-season finale for both teams.
The loss ended Hammond's 19-game winning streak, and drops the Bears (10-1, 5-1) into a first-place tie with No. 2 Centennial for the Howard County title.
"This victory is so sweet," Oakland Mills coach Nancy Shea said. "We have been waiting two and a half months for this game because Hammond is our biggest rival."
* Howard 4, Atholton 0: Camille Powell scored a goal and her sister, Rebecca, had an assist for the Lions (5-7, 2-5).
* Centennial 4, Glenelg 0: Vicky Brunt scored two goals to lead the No. 2 Eagles (11-1, 7-1) past the Gladiators in Howard County action.
* Wilde Lake 4, Mount Hebron 0: Sophomore midfielder Kristen Riismandel scored a hat trick and helped host Wilde Lake (7-4-1, HTC 4-2-1) shut out Mount Hebron (8-4, 4-3).
* Catholic League Tournament. Laurie Schwoy scored four goals to lead No. 6 McDonogh (17-2-1) past Seton Keough, 5-0, in a first-round game. Kristen Buckley, scored two goals and assisted on another in host St. Mary's (8-3-3), 5-1, win over Spalding (2-10).
* Patterson 7, Lake Clifton 0: Tishina Lacy and Christina Reinhardt combined for five goals to lead Patterson (5-5) over Lake Clifton.