Westminster grad completes basic at Camp Lejeune
Marine Pvt. Philip W. Boner, son of Robert P. and Carolyn B. Boner of Westminster, recently completed the Basic Engineer Equipment Mechanic Course.
During the course at Marine Corps Engineer School, Marine Corps Base, Camp Lejeune, N.C., students studied the inspection, maintenance and repair of engineering and earth moving equipment. The 1990 Westminster High School graduate joined the Marine Corps in January.
* Westminster: Helene Ferguson of Hillside Court reported Wednesday that her purse was stolen at a restaurant in 140 Village Shopping Center. The loss was about $25.
* Reese: Westminster and Reese companies responded to a shed fire on Route 140 at 6:39 p.m. Thursday.
* Finksburg: Gamber, Reese and Reisterstown in Baltimore County responded to an electrical fire on Nubian Court at 7:36 p.m. Thursday.
* Reese: Reese responded to a truck fire on Bollinger Road at 9:10 p.m Friday for an hour and 7 minutes.
* Westminster: Westminster and Reese responded to a fire alarm on North Cranberry Road at 1:07 a.m. Saturday for 27 minutes.
* Westminster: Westminster and Reese investigated a fire alarm on Hahn Road at 10:08 a.m. Saturday. Units were on the scene for six minutes.
* Westminster: Westminster responded to a gas grill fire on Herbert Ave. at 5:19 p.m. Saturday and was on the scene for 37 minutes.