* Elkridge: 6600 block of Santa Barbara: A white 1986 Isuzu Diesel van was stolen. The Maryland plates are 453 545.
* Ellicott City: 8300 block of Baltimore National Pike: Someone stole four Michelin tires and four Nissan wheels, totaling $920, between Saturday and Monday.
* Route 29, south of Route 40: Someone stole a $55 black bra cover to a vehicle on Saturday or Sunday.
* 700 block of Marriottsville Road: A 1992 Mitsubishi truck was stolen from Baltimore County and recovered Saturday.
* 8600 block of Town and Country Blvd.: A window lock was broken off sometime between Wednesday and Monday.
* 8100 block of Main St.: Someone cut off combination locks from a garage on Sunday or Monday and stole a tool chest, tools and several bicycles.
* 3300 block of Chatham Road: Someone stole four hubcaps from a 1989 Ford Probe on Oct. 9 or 10.
* 400 block of Tiller Drive: On Oct. 9 or 10, someone spray-painted the passenger side of a 1987 Ford Aerostar van with gray paint, bent the antenna, squeezed glue inside the door locks and spray-painted the rear tag.
* 800 block of U.S. Route 40: Someone cut a 1989 Chrysler LeBaron convertible top 10 times on Tuesday.
* 900 block of Greenway Drive: Someone kicked in a garage door and stole videocassette recorders, an undisclosed amount of cash, a coin collection and pillowcases between Tuesday and Thursday.
* 2900 block of Crabapple Lane: Someone entered a garage and took a chain saw, rims and a bicycle Thursday.
One suspect is described as a white male, about 40, with a thin build.
He had unkempt blond hair and was wearing blue work pants.
The second suspect is described as a brown-haired white male with a thin build.
He was wearing gray slacks.