Group home for teens hit with cross burning
County police are investigating a cross burning that occurred Saturday night in front of a group home for troubled teens in Pasadena.
Investigators said the vandals walked onto the front lawn of the Martin Pollak Project about 10:30 p.m. They put two pieces of 2-by-4 lumber on the grass and set it on fire.
The vandals were described as men in their 20s. They were last seen running around to the back of the group home in the 1100 block of Ridge Road.
* Chase Wood Run: A resident reported to police that someone broke into his garage in the 1800 block of Fox Hollow Run and stole electronics equipment Tuesday. The property is valued at $1,200.
* Pasadena: A man reported to police that someone stole the stereo from his car Friday while it was parked in the 200 block of Catherine Ave. The stereo is valued at $170.
* Chesterfield: A resident reported to police that someone broke into his 1986 Jeep Sunday while it was parked in the 7900 block of Tower Bridge Road and stole the stereo.
* Pasadena: A man reported to police that someone shot out the window of his 1991 Ford truck that was parked in the 700 block of Eastshore Road Friday.
* Pasadena: A man reported to police that someone smashed the window of his 1987 Dodge Dakota Friday night while it was parked in the 700 block of Fernhill Road.