* Papier Interiors and Design Group Inc., an interior design firm in Baltimore, named Scott Lebowitz partner and officer.
* Willse & Associates, a subsidiary of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Maryland that functions as a third-party administrator providing health care claims administration services to self-insured businesses, appointed Mary Anne Heckwolf chief operating officer.
* Mercantile Mortgage Corp. in Baltimore named Michael S. Cordes executive vice president.
W F Corroon-Herget Division, a compensation, actuarial and benefit consulting firm in Baltimore, named Mitchell C. Wiener vice president and senior actuary.
* Finney & Baer, a law firm in Towson, named Joan T. Sargent of counsel.
* Coyne & McClean, an accounting and management consulting firm in Baltimore, appointed Walter A. Overfelt staff accountant, audit and accounting department.
*Clifton, Gunderson & Co., an accounting and consulting firm in Towson, named J. Michael Stephens manager.
* Doctors Schultze, Snider & Associates, located in the department of Radiation Oncology at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, announced the appointment of Dr. Christopher J. Gallagher.
* Annapolis Center for Mental Health Services, an outpatient branch of The Psychiatric Institute of Washington, D.C., named Corrine L. Gresen director.
* Long & Foster Realtors named the following associates: Anne Roy, Roland Park branch; Abul Kashim and Lory Usher, Catonsville branch; Anne Covahey, Susan McDonough and Linda Plack, Perry Hall branch; Estelle Price-Street, Randallstown branch; Barbara Butschky, George James and Mark McCabe, associates; and Dina Maheridis, Pikesville/New Homes branch.
ADVERTISING & PR
* Gray Kirk/VanSant, a Baltimore-based advertising and public relations agency, named Laurie Betz public relations account executive.
* Manor Care Inc. in Silver Spring elected Regina E. Herzlinger to the board of directors. Mrs. Herzlinger is the Nancy R. McPherson Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School and teaches at the business school's MBA and Advanced Management Programs.