* Head Sports Wear International, based in Baltimore, appointed Jack Dougherty global president and chief executive officer.
* McCormick & Co. Inc., a Sparks-based producer of spices, seasonings, flavorings and specialty foods, appointed John H. Holmes plant engineer, Food Service Spice Plant.
* Papier Interiors and Design Group Inc., an interior design firm in Baltimore, named Joyce Griffith president.
* Trident Engineering Associates Inc., an Annapolis-based provider of scientific, engineering and architectural services, named Henry S. Kenchington vice president and director of technical investigations.
* Group 1 Software, a Greenbelt-based provider of mail management and marketing software, appointed Juan M. Tosoni manager, technical support, Microcomputer Products Division.
* Jewish Vocational Service, the career development agency of The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore, appointed David H. Humes special services supervisor.