Senior midfielder Elizabeth Wilson and junior forward Amy Senger each scored one goal to lead No. 1 Severna Park (7-0) over host and No. 4 St. Mary's (3-2), 2-0, in a non-league matchup of Anne Arundel County field hockey powers.
The Falcons outshot the Saints, 23-7.
* Maryvale 0, Garrison Forest 0: Sarah Masaschi had 13 saves for Maryvale (0-1-2, 0-0-2) and Kathleen Harrington had 10 for host ,, Garrison Forest (0-0-2, 1-0-2), as the two teams battled to a scoreless tie in an Association of Independent Schools A Division game.
* South River 2, Annapolis 1: Erin Early and Christy Burke each had one goal, as visiting South River (3-4) edged Annapolis (3-3). Burke's goal 10 minutes into the second half was the game winner. Christiana Muir had the lone goal for Annapolis.
* Patterson 2, Spalding 1: Junior midfielder Arthur Szewzyk scored the game-winner with eight minutes remaining, as host Patterson (3-5) edged Spalding (2-5-1). Senior forward John Livaditis scored six minutes after Spalding did, at the 26-minute mark, for a 1-1 halftime tie.
* Fallston 2, North Harford 1: Shane Daugherty's two goals paced Fallston (6-0) over host North Harford (5-2, 1-1) in a Harford County League game.
* Curley 2, Mount St. Joseph 1: Mike Gizzi and Anthony Celenza each scored a goal, as Curley (9-1, 8-0) defeated host Mount St. Joe (7-2-1, 4-2-1) in a Maryland Scholastic Association A Conference Division II game.
* John Carroll 2, St. Paul's 1: Jeff Pickett's two goals paced John Carroll (8-1, 6-1) over host St. Paul's in an MSA A Conference Division I game.