Here is a compilation of the fire and rescue calls to the Emergency Operations Center.
* Aug. 14: 9:02 p.m., Taneytown responded to an auto fire on Trevanion Road.
9:16 p.m., Westminster and Reese responded to a fire alarm sounding on Railroad Avenue.
* Aug. 15: 2:59 p.m., Mount Airy went to Prospect Road for a tree fire.
4:28 p.m., Reese and Westminster responded to a house fire on Sandymount Road.
7:27 p.m., Pleasant Valley, Westminster and Littlestown from Adams County, Pa., were out 29 minutes fighting a house fire on Cherrytown Road.
7:41 p.m., Westminster fought a trash fire on Route 27 for 20 minutes.
9:52 p.m., Sykesville, Gamber and three companies from Baltimore County responded to a call about smoke in a building on Kaywood Place. Firefighers were out on the call for three hours.
* Aug. 16: 8:34 a.m., Mount Airy was out for seven minutes on a call for a house fire on Ridge Road.
11:25 a.m., Mount Airy responded to an auto fire on Interstate 70. The engine was in service for 17 minutes.
1:48 p.m., Westminster and Reese went out to Hahn Road for a call of an alarm sounding.
2:43 p.m., Hampstead and Arcadia responded to an alarm sounding on Main Street.
11:01 p.m., Westminster and Reese went out to a call on an alarm sounding on Memorial Drive. The call lasted 39 minutes.
* Aug. 17: 2:36 a.m., Union Bridge and Taneytown responded to an alarm sounding on Union Bridge Road.
* Aug. 18: 5:55 a.m., Hampstead and Manchester responded to Falls Road for a wash detail.