* For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at 659-7300
(local) or (800) 343-3468 (out of state).
* Jewish War Veterans of the USA at Stouffer Harborplace. Contact Edwin Goldwasser, 5 Sans Point Road, Manasee, N.Y. 10942. Expected attendance: 1,000.
AUG. 31-SEPT. 1:
* A. M. Best Co. at Hyatt Regency. Contact Cindy Keller, A. M. Best Road, Oldwick, N.J. 08858. Expected attendance: 300.
* Natural Products Expo at Convention Center. Contact Pamela Breen, New Hope Communications, 1301 Spruce St., Boulder, Colo. 80302. Expected attendance: 8,000.
* Association of State Dam Safety at Hyatt Regency. Contact Susan Pippen, P.O. Box 55270, Lexington, Ky. 40555. Expected attend ance: 500.
* Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, International Test Conference, at Convention Center. Contact Alan Hoover, 411 Deep Wood Cove, Fort Wayne, Ind. 46845. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* Blacks in Government at Washington Hilton. Contact Rubye Fields, 1424 K St. N.W., Suite 604, Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 2,000.
* Centers for Disease Control at Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill. Contact Laura Timperio, 17 Executive Park, Suite 200, Atlanta, Ga. 30329. Expected attendance: 750.
* U.S. Marine Raider Association Inc. at Marriott-Crystal Gateway. Contact John Dragon, 4119 43rd. Ave. West, Bradenton, Fla. 34205. Expected attendance: 750.