Recent filings in District Court
* Leroy Bradford Jr. (Baltimore Lighting Service), 3102 Leighton Ave., Baltimore. Lighting contractor filed for Chapter 7. Assets: $71,585. Liabilities: $85,420.
* David Edward Wolf and Roberta Lynn Wolf, 1965 Mount View Road, Marriottsville. Landscape business filed for Chapter 7. Assets: $27,640. Liabilities: $1,452,112.
* Michael Paul Shiflett and Ann Michele Shiflett, (Wet, Wild & Wooley Pets), 982 St. Johns Drive, Annapolis. Mr. and Mrs. Shiflett filed for Chapter 7. Assets: $10,783. Liabilities: $159,245.
* Damini Jain (Parkway Inn Motel), 3417 Inverwood Lane, Mitchellville. Mr. Jain filed for Chapter 11. Assets: $3,017,600. Liabilities: $1,748,012.
* Stanco Corp., 2001 Windsor Ave., Baltimore. Corporation filed for Chapter 11. President: Andrew J. McIver.
* Harry A. Hutchison Jr. and Katharina M. Hutchison, 7509 Pillsbury Place, Glen Burnie. Restoration business filed for Chapter 13. Assets and liabilities: Under $50,000.
* Cheston Inc. (Sun, Fun & Fitness), 130 Cockeysville Road, Cockeysville. Fitness business filed for Chapter 7. President: Shannon E. Cheston. Assets: $15,150. Liabilities: $73,012.
* LBJ Corp., 1516 Baylis St., Baltimore. Steel and metal fabricator filed for Chapter 11. President: Lakshmi N. Chakravarthy. Assets: $1,090,698. Liabilities: $871,791.