* SEATTLE MARINERS -- Placed Kevin Mitchell and Greg Briley, ZTC outfielders, on the 15-day disabled list. Purchased the contracts of Mike Blowers, infielder, and John Moses, outfielder, from Calgary of the Pacific Coast League.
* HOUSTON ASTROS -- Recalled Darryl Kile, pitcher, from Tucson of the Pacific Coast League. Waived Benny DiStefano, infielder.
* NEW YORK METS -- Optioned Pat Howell, outfielder, to Tidewater of the International League. Placed Dave Magadan, infielder, on the 15-day disabled list. Recalled Howell from Tidewater.
* PITTSBURGH PIRATES -- Optioned Willam Pennyfeather, outfielder, to Carolina of the Southern League. Activated Zane Smith, pitcher, from the 15-day disabled list.
National Football League
* MIAMI DOLPHINS -- Signed Troy Vincent, cornerback.
* MINNESOTA VIKINGS -- Signed Rich Gannon, quarterback.
* SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -- Agreed to terms with Tony Woods, defensive end,on a one-year contract.
Canadian Football League
* BRITISH COLUMBIA LIONS -- Signed Michael Reddick, wide receiver.
* SARATOGA -- Fined trainer Gasper Moschera $1,000 for scratching Carli's Command on Friday after wagering had begun and jockey JorgeChavez for 10 days for a careless ride aboard Maudsleigh in the sixth race on Saturday.
* ARIZONA STATE -- Suspended Grady Benton, quarterback, and DerrickLand, wide receiver, for one game after pleading no contest to thefraudulent use of a credit card.