# American League * CALIFORNIA ANGELS -- Signed Alvin Davis, first baseman, to a one-year contract.
* MILWAUKEE BREWERS -- Invited Scott Fletcher, infielder, to spring training as a non-roster player.
* SEATTLE MARINERS -- Agreed to terms with Mike Schooler, pitcher, on a one-year contract.
National Basketball Association * GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -- Signed Tony Massenburg, forward, to a 10-day contract.
* PHOENIX SUNS -- Placed Negele Knight, guard, on the injured list.
National Football League
* LOS ANGELES RAMS -- Named Dick Selcer linebacker coach.
* SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -- Signed Stan Gelbaugh, quarterback.
Professional Spring Football League
* PSFL -- Suspended operations.
* NCAA -- Named Roy Kramer, Southeastern Conference chairman, chairman of the Division I men's basketball committee, and C.M. Newton, Kentucky athletic director, Southeastern Region representative.