BASEBALL (AL) * Orioles -- Agreed to terms with Rick Sutcliffe (pitcher) on a one-year contract.
* Minnesota Twins -- Announced that Brian Harper (catcher) accepted salary arbitration.
* Texas Rangers -- Signed Marty Scott (director of player personnel) to a two-year contract extension through 1993.
* Toronto Blue Jays -- Agreed to terms with Dave Winfield (outfielder) on a one-year contract.
National League * Colorado Rockies -- Reached a one-year player development agreement in conjunction with the Minnesota Twins with Visalia of the California League.
* Los Angeles Dodgers -- Announced the Juan Samuel (second baseman) accepted salary arbitration.
* Philadelphia Phillies -- Agreed to terms with Jim Lindeman (outfielder) on a one-year contract.
* Pittsburgh Pirates -- Named Doc Edwards hitting coach for the Buffalo Bisons of the American Association for the 1992 season.
BASKETBALL (NBA) * Los Angeles Clippers -- Activated Bo Kimble (guard) from the injured list. Placed Tony Brown (guard-forward) on the injured list.
FOOTBALL (NFL) * Cleveland Browns -- Placed Reggie Langhorne (wide receiver) on injured reserve.
* Green Bay Packers -- Signed Jeff Bridewell (quarterback) and Gene Cullinane (guard) to the practice squad.
COLLEGE * Florida State -- Declared Eric Turral (flanker) and Willie Pauldo (linebacker) academically ineligible for the Cotton Bowl.
* Hampton -- Named Joseph Taylor football coach.
* Widener -- Announced the resignation of Bill Manlove (football coach).