American League * Chicago White Sox -- Declined to exercise 1992 contract option of Scott Fletcher (second baseman) and declined to offer him salary arbitration. Named Tommy Thompson catching coordinator and Ken Silvestri assistant player development instructor; Terry Francona manager and Jaime Garcia pitching coach of South Bend of the Midwest League; Rick Peterson pitching coordinator of Vancouver of the Pacific Coast League; Don Cooper pitching coach of Birmingham of the Southern League and Kirk Champion pitching coach at Sarasota of the Florida State League.
* Seattle Mariners -- Named Bill Plummer manager.
National League * Florida Marlins -- Named Ken Kravec major league scout.
* Los Angeles Dodgers -- Offered salary arbitration to John Candelaria and Jim Gott (pitchers).
* New York Mets -- Declined to offer salary arbitration to Garry Templeton (shortstop).
* Atlanta Hawks -- Waived Darren Henrie and Dave Popson (forwards) and Clifford Lett (guard).
* Boston Celtics -- Signed Larry Robinson (forward).
* Dallas Mavericks -- Waived Michael Cutright (guard).
* Indiana Pacers -- Waived Greg Grant (guard) and Doug Roth (center).
* New York Knicks -- Waived Jarvis Basnight (forward).
* Phoenix Suns -- Waived Joey Wright (guard). Placed Trent Tucker (guard) on the injured list.
* Portland Trailblazers -- Waived Walter Davis (guard) and Stuart Gray (center). Placed Ennis Whatley and Lamont Strothers (guards) on the injured list.
* Phoenix Cardinals -- Waived Terrence Flagler (running back) and Scott Evans (linebacker).
* Pittsburgh Steelers -- Waived Mike Withycombe (offensive lineman).
* San Diego Chargers -- Waived Arthur Cox (tight end).
* League -- Suspended Mike Krushelnyski (Toronto Maple Leafs center) for four games for deliberately swinging his stick at an opponent in a game Oct. 25.
* Los Angeles Kings -- Recalled Brent Thompson (defenseman) from Phoenix of the International Hockey League.