* New York Yankees -- Waived Chuck Cary (pitcher) for the purpose of giving him his unconditional release.
* Toronto Blue Jays -- Announced they will not exercise the option on Mookie Wilson (outfielder). Released Cory Snyder (outfielder) outright. Assigned Nate Cromwell (pitcher) outright to Syracuse of the International League. Reinstated Dave Stieb, Ken Dayley and Al Leiter (pitchers) from the 60-day disabled list. Announced they will not offer arbitration to Dave Parker (designated hitter). Retained Galen Cisco (pitching coach), John Sullivan (bullpen coach), Rich Hacker (third base coach) and Gene Tenace (bench coach) for 1992. Reassigned Hector Torres (coach) to the minor league system. Announced Mike Squires (first base coach) will not be retained.
* Cincinnati Reds -- Announced they will not exercise the option on Carmelo Martinez (outfielder-first baseman) and will not offer arbitration to Ted Power (pitcher). Rehired Sam Perlozzo (third base coach), Tony Perez (hitting and third base coach) and Jackie Moore (dugout coach). Dismissed Stan Williams (pitching coach). Named Larry Rothschild pitching coach.
* Montreal Expos -- Exercised the option on Tom Foley (infielder) for 1992.
* Los Angeles Clippers -- Waived Rory Sparrow, Marvin Andrews and Clinton Smith (guards).