Early bird tickets for Baltimore’s BEST party on sale now!

Tyson wins narrow vote to go on

THE BALTIMORE EVENING SUN

By a split decision, callers think Mike Tyson's fight with Evander Holyfield should go on, despite Tyson's pending rape trial.

Among the 432 respondents to "It's Your Call," 232 (54 percent) said the much-awaited heavyweight championship fight should still be held Nov. 8. The other 46 percent (200 callers) said the fight should be postponed until after Tyson's trial.

"It's Your Call" represents a sampling of opinions from certain segments of the community, but it is not balanced demographically, as would be done in a scientific public opinion poll.

tTC

Copyright © 2019, The Baltimore Sun, a Baltimore Sun Media Group publication | Place an Ad
45°