More than a dozen galleries and museums along the Charles Street corridor will offer free admission from 5 to 7:30 during tonight's "First Thursday" event.
The Tres Bon Trolley will offer free rides between galleries running from the 300 block of North Charles Street to the Maryland Institute on Mount Royal Avenue, and returning via Cathedral Street. Riders must show a Street Sheet newsletter, available at various galleries.
Shows and other attractions:
*AIA Baltimore, 11 1/2 W. Chase St. Women in Architecture exhibit.
L *Artshowcase, 336 N. Charles St. Pastels by Raoul Middleman.
* Baltimore Film Forum, Baltimore Museum of Art, Art Museum Drive. "Orpheus," 8 p.m. $1 off with Street Sheet.
* C. Grimaldis Gallery, 1006 Morton St. "Maryland on the Map." New works by Grace Hartigan, new paintings by Eugene Leake, new works by Amalie Rothschild, and others.
* Craig Flinner Gallery, 505 N. Charles St. American prints 1900-1960.
* Eubie Blake Cultural Arts Center, 409 N. Charles St. "I Dream a World."
* Keystone Gallery, 8 E. Franklin St. Computer imaging by Joan Asplen.
* Lois Hodes Gallery, 511 N. Charles St. Works by Peggy Winters, Bonnie Fous-Reynolds, Paul DeRemigis, Kevin O'Malley and Marcy Wolpe.
* La Provence Thursday Night Concert Series, Hopkins Plaza, Cabo Rio jazz, 7-10 p.m. Free.
* Maryland Art Place, 218 W. Saratoga St. "The Evolution of the Chair in Maryland."
* Maryland Institute College of Art, 1300 W. Mount Royal Ave. Exhibitions of works by resident faculty in the Meyerhoff Gallery and works by last year's freshmen in the Decker Gallery.
* Meredith Gallery, 805 N. Charles St. "Made in Maryland." Exhibition of furniture.
* Partners Art and Framing, 11 W. Chase St. New paintings by Tom Moore.
* Peabody Court, 101 W. Monument St. Jazz in the Conservatory Lounge.
*Old St. Paul's Rectory, 24 W. Saratoga St. Open house tours from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Light refreshments will be served.
* 2nd Floor Gallery, 924 N. Charles St. Paintings by Mark Hiles.
* Steven Scott Gallery, 515 N. Charles St. New paintings by Cornelia Foss.
* Tomlinson Craft Collection, 516 N. Charles St. "The Spirit of the Southwest."
* Walters Art Gallery, 600 N. Charles St. "Images of Penance, Images of Mercy: Santos and Ceremonies of the Hispanic South West 1860-1910."
For more information or a copy of Street Sheet, call Downtown Partnership at 244-1030.