THE USUAL sparkles will fly on the Fourth of July, and some will light the sky later this week. Fireworks displays planned throughout the region include:
* An all-day celebration Thursday at the Inner Harbor will end with fireworks at 9:30 p.m. Rain date is July 5. Call 837-4636.
* In Dundalk the fireworks display will be from 9 to 10 p.m. at the North Point Government Center, Merritt Boulevard and Wise Avenue. Rain date is Friday, July 5. Call 284-4022.
* At Oregon Ridge, the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra with guest conductor David Loebel will present a patriotic program at 8 p.m. Thursday, ending with a finale of fireworks. Picnickers welcome. For tickets and other details, call 783-8000.
* Luskin's, 1125 Cromwell Bridge Road in Towson, will sponsor a 25th annual fireworks display at 9:30 p.m. Thursday. Rain date is Saturday, July 6. Call 339-5456.
* On July 6, Allied Community Services will sponsor fireworks at dusk at Fullerton Elementary School on Fullerton Avenue. Rain date is Sunday, July 7. Call 887-5307.
* At the Carroll County Farm Museum on Smith Avenue in Westminster, the annual fireworks display, sponsored by the Westminster Jaycees, will begin at 9:30 p.m. on Thursday. Call 876-2667.
* Annual fireworks display at Lake Kittamaqundi in Columbia will nTC begin at 9 p.m. Thursday. There will be a small fee to park in adjacent lots, such as Columbia Mall. Kiwanis club sponsors event. Arrive early since the display attracts about 200,000 viewers. Rain date is Sunday, July 7. Call 313-3000.
Fireworks will begin at 9:30 p.m. Thursday in Bel Air at the Bel Air High School, Kenmore and Heighe avenues. All-day event will include band concert at 8:45 p.m. Rain date is July 5. Call 893-4444.
* On Saturday, July 6, in Havre de Grace in Tydings Park, Commerce Street, a parade will begin at 3 p.m. and fireworks will begin at 9 p.m. Call 939-1800.
* A celebration will begin at noon Thursday in Baker Park, corner of West Second and Bentz streets in Frederick. Fireworks display at dusk. Call 694-1436.
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY:
* Downs Memorial Park, 177 E. Mountain Road in Pasadena, will host celebration at 4 p.m. Thursday, ending with fireworks at 9 p.m. Rain date is July 6. Call 222-6230.
* Fort Meade U.S. Army Concert Band will perform at 8 p.m. Thursday at Burba Park. Fireworks display will follow. Call 677-5645.
* In Annapolis, the all-day event Thursday will include fireworks display at dusk off the City Dock. Downtown parade will begin at 6 p.m. Spectators will be allowed to park the Navy and Marine Stadium parking lot. There will be a shuttle to and from downtown. Rain date is Friday, July 5. Call 1-263-7940.