* Tomorrow: Crustacean Crawl 4-miler, Goucher College, 7 p.m., 566-RUN2.
* Saturday: Place for Your Pace, Loch Raven, 8 a.m.; Grandma's Marathon, Duluth, Minn.
* June 23: Baltimore Bud Light Triathlon, Gunpowder Falls State Park, 7:30 a.m.; Mill 10-K, Havre de Grace, 8 a.m., 939-0821; San Francisco Marathon; Cascade Runoff 15-K.
* June 26: BRRC Summer Track Series, McDonogh, 6:30 p.m.
* June 27: WRRC Twilight Series 3-miler, 7 p.m., 348-7509.
* June 29: Crofton 10-K, Crofton.
* June 30: Yankee Doodle 4-miler, Lake Montebello, 8 a.m., 566-RUN2.
* Future book: Crofton 10-K, June 29; BRRC 4-miler, June 30; Arbutus Firecracker 10-K, July 4; Dundalk Heritage 6-K, July 4; Peachtree Road Race, July 4; Havre de Grace Independence 4-miler, July 6; Chicago Triathlon, July 7; BRRC club picnic, Padonia Swim Club, July 14; RASAC golf course relay, July 14; Robin Hood 10-K, July 21; Cherry Hill 5-miler, July 28; Falmouth Road Race, Aug. 18; Annapolis 10-miler, Aug. 25.
* News and notes: Jim Hage won back-to-back races last weekend, doing the Vince Lombardi Run Against Cancer 10-K in 31:59 a day after taking the Race for the Cure 5-K . . .Named runners of the year by the National RRCA are Steve Spence (Chambersburg, Pa.) and Lynn Jennings in the open category and seniors Bill Rodgers and Laurie Binder.