Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors in Maryland.
* ARC Professional Services Group Inc. of Rockville won a $24,898,337 contract from the Navy to provide engineering support.
* Merex Inc. of Rockville won a $958,152 contract from the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission to provide publication assistance for technical specifications improvement programs.
* B-K Dynamics Inc. of Rockville won a $629,049 contract from the Navy to provide technical support in development and maintenance of military manpower and financial data processing systems.
* John Duckworth Coal Co. of Frostburg won a $442,726 contract from the Agriculture Department to provide reclamation of a rural abandoned mine project in Garrett County.
* Woodward Clyde Federal Services Inc. of Rockville won a $386,113 contract from the Army to provide environmental services.
* Shepard Printing of Gaithersburg won a $283,331 contract from the U.S. Government Printing Office to provide offset printing.