Federal Contracts Report is a weekly summary of selected contracts recently awarded by the federal government to companies and other vendors of the Baltimore area.
* Francis Scott Key Medical Center of Baltimore won a $2,318,054 contract from the National Institutes of Health to provide miscellaneous services.
* Johns Hopkins University of Laurel won a $60,053,799 contract from the Navy to provide research, development, engineering and technical services supporting tactical strategic systems, space science, geophysics, biophysics and micro-electronics.
* Zodiac of North America of Stevensville won a $13,259,740 contract from the General Services Administration to supply marine equipment, floating marine barriers and small crafts.
* AAI Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $6,390,799 contract from the Navy to provide options for technical, material, maintenance, and logistics support of the Pioneer Unmanned Aerial Vehicles of the continental United States, shipboard and land-based operational sites.
* AAI Corp. of Hunt Valley won a $1,639,511 contract from the Navy to provide a test set.
* Technical and Management Services Corp. of Calverton won a $1,482,680 contract from the Navy to provide integrated logistics support services.
* Applied Research Corp. in Landover won a $333,776 contract from the Navy to provide research and development of the area of "fuels and pyrophoric materials for infrared decoys."