Howard County police have released photos of a man wanted in connection with the robbery of seven convenience stores in Elkridge, Laurel and Ellicott City in the last two months.
Police said the first incident occurred on Jan. 16 at 2:07 a.m. Police said a man with a gun and his face partially covered entered a Shell gas station in the 6200 block of Washington Boulevard in Elkridge and approached an employee.
Police said the man demanded money and cigarettes, and that the employee complied and the man fled.
Police received similar reports of robberies through the month of February and one in March. In each incident, a weapon was displayed or implied, including a handgun and a knife. One incident resulted in facial injury to an employee, police said.
Here is a list of dates and locations of similar incidents provided by police:
- Feb. 3 at the Shell gas station in the 6200 block of Washington Boulevard in Elkridge
- Feb. 19 at the BP gas station in the 9900 block of Washington Boulevard in Laurel
- Feb. 20 at the BP gas station in the 8700 block of Baltimore National Pike in Ellicott City
- Feb. 21 at the International Food Market in the 8700 block of Town and Country Boulevard in Ellicott City
- Feb. 25 at the 7-Eleven in the 6500 block of Washington Boulevard in Elkridge
- March 2 in the Citgo in the 7300 block of Washington Boulevard in Elkridge.
Police are asking anyone with information to call 410- 313-STOP. A reward of up to $1,500 is being offered.