Six new apparel and clothing retailers will join the Mall in Columbia for the holiday season, mall owner General Growth Properties announced Friday.
The new retailers are:
- Victoria's Secret Pink: a 4,506 square-foot store will open in the lower level this month. The company sells apparel, undergarments and accessories geared toward young women.
- House of Hoops by Foot Locker: a 6,208 square-foot store will open on the lower level this month. The store is a specialized basketball shoe store.
- Watches & Co.: a 588 square-foot store will open on the lower level this fall. The store will sell men's and women's watches from brands like Fossil, Casio, Diesel and Seiko.
- Jared's Jewelry Boutique: a 1,887 square-foot location will open in the lower level this fall. The store will be a smaller version of Jared The Galleria of Jewelry store, which sells a wide array of jewelry.
- Kid's Foot Locker: a 4,744 square-foot store will open in the upper level this winter. The store will provide kids athletic shoes and clothing.
- Hanna Andersson: a 1,795 square-foot store will open on the upper level this winter. The store sells stylish and environmentally friendly clothes for girls, boys, babies and women.
In addition, the mall announced a remodeled Brookstone would open in its existing location on the lower level later this month.
"These retailers are a wonderful addition to The Mall in Columbia, and just in time to provide our customers with something new for the holiday season," said Ashley Venable, the mall's senior general manager.
She added: "With our new open-air plaza and all the wonderful retailers throughout the entire center, our leasing offerings are a testament to the mall's longevity and commitment to offering our shoppers the best in shopping, dining and entertainment."