Howard County Times
Howard County

Ellicott City flood: How to give and receive help

Ellicott City flood: How to help give and receive help

•The United Way of Central Maryland fund called "ECStrong" will support humanitarian relief for the victims. Text ECStrong to 51555 or visit

•Donations accepted for a food bank at the Community Action Council of Howard County.

•Donations for merchants and residents:


•Howard County Executive Allan Kittleman urged a delay in donations of construction supplies because officials do not know yet what will be needed.

• Those who need aid can call 410-313-2900.


•Also Food and drink fundraisers to benefit Ellicott City

•More information can be found at