Three fires were reported over the weekend in Harford County, two at neighboring Bel Air restaurants and one in a Jarrettsville home that was struck by lightning.Nobody was injured in the incidents, although one firefighter was taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion during the Jarrettsville fire, Jarrettsville Volunteer Fire Company Chief Rudy Walter said.The firefighter was released later that evening, Walter said.About 30 firefighters responded to the fire at the home on Forest Guard Court, at about 5 p.m., according to Walter and Harford Fire Volunteer Fire & EMS Association spokesman Rich Gardiner.Lightning struck a tree at the back of the property, and the flames burned the laundry room, bedroom and another spare room in the basement area, Walter said.Smoke was showing when firefighters arrived, he said."It just kind of traveled in, unfortunately," from the tree, he said, noting it made a difference that the home had working smoke alarms."Fortunately, the homeowner was home and she heard her smoke detector going off and that's what alerted her to the fire," Walter said. "That's really what prevented a lot more damage."The fire caused an estimated $60,000 worth of damage and was under control in about 25 minutes but firefighters were on the scene for two hours, he said.Firefighters from Norrisville, Bel Air, Whiteford and Fawn Grove companies also responded, he said.On Saturday, smoke was reported at two restaurants on Bel Air South Parkway.At DuClaw Brewing Company, a power surge tripped the breakers to the exhaust fan, Gardiner said.The restaurant filled with smoke since the fans were off, he said via e-mail. About 40 people were evacuated for about 20 minutes.Bel Air, Abingdon and Joppa fire companies were on scene with about 35 firefighters, Gardiner said.Later that evening, at about 9 p.m., smoke was also reported inside Bertucci's, just across the street.Firefighters found a grease fire in the exhaust system, Gardiner posted on Facebook.No injuries were reported and the same companies responded, he later said.