xml:space="preserve">
xml:space="preserve">
Advertisement
Advertisement

Vehicle fire in Havre de Grace ruled accidental by fire marshal

A 2015 Chevrolet Traverse caught fire on the 100 block of Ohio Street in Havre de Grace around 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 13.

The daughter of the car’s owner was driving it, returned home, then observed flames appearing to come from the car’s engine about 15 minutes after exiting the vehicle.

Advertisement

The one-alarm fire was contained by nine members of the Susquehanna Hose Company in three minutes. It is estimated to have caused $9,000 worth of damage to the vehicle.

The cause of the fire was determined by the state fire marshal to have been accidental due to an engine malfunction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement