- Donald C. Fry, who has led the Greater Baltimore Committee for nearly two decades, said Wednesday he plans to retire June 1 from the private-sector business advocacy group.
Most popular Maryland
- The event raised funds for the upcoming Maryland State Police Polar Bear Plunge, which supports Special Olympics Maryland.
- Tuesday's County Council meeting and the Development Advisory Committee meeting on Wednesday present the final opportunities for residents to express their concerns.
- After several inches of snow followed by a wintry mix, the Baltimore region is getting doused with rain and officials are warning of potentially slick roads due to possible icy conditions.
- Masjid al Falaah organized an interfaith event, with Harford County's Christian, Jewish and Muslim communities, to honor the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. at the Masjid al Falaah mosque, Sunday, January 16, 2022.