b. We still don't have ambassadors to hot spots like South Korea and Turkey.
c. He's gone through four communications directors in 15 months. (Barack Obama had four over four years.)
d. He hired family members for key positions.
e. All of the above.
6. Trump called the Trans-Pacific Partnership a "disaster" and pulled the U.S. out of it. This move may lead to:
a. Ceding trade leadership in Asia to China.
b. The loss of $357 billion in exports by 2030.
c. The need to abide by 11,000 current foreign tariffs on U.S. goods.
d. Maybe rejoining the TPP, per Trump's recent comment.
e. If D doesn't happen, then A, B and C.
7. According to the Congressional Budget Office, over the next 10 years, an average of 43 percent of the income generated from economic growth linked to the GOP tax plan will flow into foreign bank accounts and not American paychecks.
8. Political correctness:
a. "Is killing our country." — Donald Trump
b. "Is destroying our nation." — Ben Carson
c. "Needs to be shattered." — Jeb Bush
d. "Not having to relive our mistakes of the past, but learning from them" regarding all who were once outsiders and "mistreated, abused and taunted." — Kareem Abdul Jabbar
a. Uses less energy than manufacturing something new.
b. Results in products made from recycled content that are of lower quality.
c. Is a waste of time because all trash ends up in the dump.
d. Requires sorting bottles, metal cans and cardboard/paper separately.
10. When NFL players "took a knee" during the national anthem last season, they were:
a. Disrespecting the American flag.
b. Calling attention to the continued slaughter of unarmed black men by rogue police.
c. Disrespecting the military.
d. Acting like spoiled, rich brats who don't appreciate the opportunities they've been given.
11. The International Association of Chiefs of Police opposes a GOP-sponsored congressional bill that would allow gun owners with concealed-carry permits in one state to carry their concealed weapons in all 50 states.
12. To eliminate gun violence, especially in our schools, governments should:
a. Enforce harsher penalties for crimes committed with guns.
b. Arm teachers and/or have armed personnel in all schools.
c. Listen to the 65 percent of Americans who say laws governing the sale of guns should be stricter.
d. Invest more dollars in mental health care.
e. C and D.
13. Many companies like AT&T paid a generous, one-time bonus to employees after the recent tax reform. This was just as good as raising salaries.
14. High school students, some whom have witnessed and survived shootings, should:
a. "Learn CPR." — former Pennsylvania GOP Sen. Rick Santorum
b. Stop protesting and serving as tools of the radical left.
c. Continue to bring energy, fresh perspectives and eventual votes to the gun debate.
d. Stay silent because their thinking is too immature and uninformed.