No one was injured when a house in Taneytown caught fire Sunday morning, according to a notice of investigation by the Office of the State Fire Marshal. The preliminary cause of the fire is accidental, due to an unspecified failure with an operating woodstove, according to the fire marshal’s office. Taneytown Volunteer Fire Company responded to fire in a two-story, wood-framed dwelling in the 2000 block of Otterdale Mill Road at 6:07 a.m. Sunday that was discovered by the occupant. It took 20 firefighters about 30 minutes to control the blaze. The structural loss was estimated to be $20,000 with another $5,000 worth of contents lost.