xml:space="preserve">
xml:space="preserve">
Advertisement
Advertisement

Manchester fire on Sunday results in $150,000 in property damage

A house fire on Sunday morning in Manchester resulted in about $150,000 in property damage.

At 11:22 a.m., the Manchester Volunteer Fire Company responded to a fire at a three-story single-family dwelling in the 2500 block of Bachmans Valley Road.

Advertisement

An occupant was alerted to the fire after observing the lights flickering and the smoke alarm going off.

The fire was discovered in the laundry room and was contained to that room as a result of the room’s door being closed.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Fifty firefighters spent about an hour working to control the flames, according to the fire company. The preliminary cause was determined to be accidental.

There were no injuries or deaths related to the incident.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement