Responders were called to the 3400 block of Warehime Road for a kitchen fire Wednesday afternoon.
Responders were called to the 3400 block of Warehime Road for a kitchen fire Wednesday afternoon.

Firefighters responded to a kitchen fire at a home in the 3400 block of Warehime Road in Manchester just before 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The cause is believed to be accidental following preliminary investigation, officials said.

Advertisement

One occupant suffered minor burns, but did not wish to be transported for treatment on scene, according to a notice of investigation from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

The Manchester Volunteer Fire Department was the primary responder, and the fire was controlled in about 10 minutes by approximately 20 firefighters.

Approximately $6,000 of loss to the structure and contents resulted from the incident. Smoke alarms were present and working, according to the notice.



410-857-3315

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement